Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Webnovel Recommendations and Discussion Thread I?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Webnovel Recommendations and Discussion Thread I?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2017 17:39:46   
LurkBlackSmith

Well this would probably be a tricky first thread about any web novels out there, that we know gaining grounds from the internet to becoming popular through the world. So this thread is a place to share and discuss the evolving web novels chain reaction. Please note you must not break the forums rules.

Because I have no idea of websites that are hosting other popular web novels besides the translated Chinese/Korean/Japanese ones and a few Western websites that I know of.

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 7/29/2017 17:40:27 >
DF  Post #: 1
7/31/2017 8:30:06   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

The only webnovel that I've read is Worm by Wildbow which is over 1.6 million words long. After getting to part 8 (of 30!) I gave up, not so much because I wasn't enjoying it, but because I wanted to do other things with my free time. Still, if you have the persistence, it's quite a good story.

< Message edited by Xplayer -- 7/31/2017 8:33:13 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Webnovel Recommendations and Discussion Thread I?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition