Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2018 18:38:34   
Shadowhunt

New fixes are up. Of note: remember that even issues with item descriptions can be submitted! As always, things might not change, but sometimes they will. If an item is created with an existing item as a template, for example, the description might not be changed, so it can have the wrong description. Keep the reports coming in, we like snacks!
AQ AQW  Post #: 76
2/12/2018 18:40:06   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

I'm not sure what's changed with Derp Llama Face. Wasn't Derp Llama Overlord the one with the broken description?
AQW  Post #: 77
2/19/2018 19:14:38   
Shadowhunt

Derp Llama Face was using the description of the Alien Overlord Head. Apparently that one had a report sent in, but the Derp Llama Overlord didn't.

Yay new notes! That 'roo was really obtrusive, it was like it wanted to make any armour you had into a 'Roo Rider!

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 2/19/2018 19:14:38 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 78
2/20/2018 1:17:20   
kaio512

Those 2 seconds down at VHL's Arbiter's Wrath are making a brutal difference. When it was 10 seconds of buff, the combo of using Armageddon with Arbiter's Wrath active was incredible. Now with those 2 seconds less it's hard to do that. Unnecessary upgrade to HTG/EG class (ง •̀_•́)ง
AQW  Post #: 79
2/20/2018 19:00:25   
iDreadnaut

Haven't tested VHL yet, but that seems like a nerf to me... I'm not sure if Armageddon's cooldown will hit 0 before the crit damage buff like before.

Armageddon can only benefit from Arbiter's Wraith in laggy situations now. We got a higher crit damage buff, but also a reduction in buff duration, so... I don't know if that's a buff or a nerf, in general.

< Message edited by iDreadnaut -- 2/20/2018 19:06:54 >
AQW  Post #: 80
2/26/2018 14:16:09   
Shadowhunt

New notes have been posted, including a nice extras on drop rates. I assume most people here already understand how they work but at least Don't Fear the Reaper will get stuck in your head!
AQ AQW  Post #: 81
2/26/2018 15:30:48   
Stronius

"The last elements of Miltonius have been purged from Nulgath."

Does that mean that when you talk to him in Tercess, Nulgath's text scroll doesn't show him with old miltonius' brown tabard anymore? I wondered why that was always still there...

Clever, witty, and slightly Daemonic.
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Stronius
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/26/2018 15:57:28   
Shadowhunt

It looks like that's what it was, yeah. Also a good example of "sometimes things can take a while to fix" in the sense of I did that report about a month ago. There are various things that sometimes have to happen for changes to be made, so it's just good to keep in mind that sometimes your report will be confirmed but still will have a little while to wait before it gets changed.
AQ AQW  Post #: 83
2/26/2018 16:13:00   
creepy gy

Staffs are living in 2030 with 0.5% drop chance for runes found while all of us are stuck here in 2018 with 0.3%.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
2/26/2018 17:26:18   
Jams Loyal Subject

Really Bug Team? I've now reported the same couple of bugs once a week for the last month and a half, and they are still not fixed. Some sort of notification would be nice, to at least know if they've been received.

~Loyal.

< Message edited by Jams Loyal Subject -- 2/26/2018 17:28:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
2/26/2018 17:56:30   
Iron Volvametal

I guess Nopperabo will forever remain odd-looking.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AQW  Post #: 86
2/26/2018 18:39:31   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

@Jams Loyal Subject
I don't think reporting the same bugs over and over again will get them fixed any faster.
AQW  Post #: 87
2/26/2018 18:51:09   
Jams Loyal Subject

@SR

I suppose not, but given that they haven't been fixed and I haven't received an email from the team about them, I'm not sure that they're even receiving them. Figured theres no harm by sending them every now and then until they are fixed/acknowledged.

~Loyal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
2/26/2018 21:10:35   
Shadowhunt

@creepy gy: Heh, I forgot that part was in the notes. Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I was told that the drop rates for the Runes Found! are not, in fact, what I'd been thinking they were. I don't know when they were changed, but they apparently were.

@Jams: They're probably being received and being decided upon; an email isn't going to be sent in situations like that. Emails are generally only sent if more information is needed. If things are not being changed there are a number of reasons why that could be, so I don't know which it is. But, again, remember: something being reported doesn't guarantee a change will be made.

@Iron: That's probably just one of the ones that was designed to go with a particular set, and because it works properly with that set it won't be getting changed. This is why artists should try to stick to the normal templates
AQ AQW  Post #: 89
2/26/2018 23:52:45   
Keeper of the Owls

So what you're saying is that it's entirely possible to farm for a low drop rate item for WEEKS/MONTHS/YEARS on end and never get it?
AQ AQW  Post #: 90
2/27/2018 3:49:17   
HotlineBling

Yes. Welcome to AQW
Post #: 91
2/27/2018 5:18:17   
creepy gy

@shadowhunt
So they actually are 0.5% drop chance? And just from Tibicenas.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
2/27/2018 6:58:03   
aaronarco

But is the Undead Paladin Token really less than 0.1%?

Man that's brutal, I wish they change it to at least 0.1% not less, thank heavens if it turns 1%
Post #: 93
2/27/2018 12:26:58   
Shadowhunt

@creepy gy: They are a .5% from Tibi, yes. They're... not that from the others. Tibi's still the highest drop rate of the group though.
AQ AQW  Post #: 94
2/28/2018 9:37:38   
XeNON_54

Easiest to get it from is still either Vath or Escherion.
Vath because you can 1shot him, just be careful of his pet dragon, and Escerion because there's lots of people always killing him for nulgath stuff.
Post #: 95
2/28/2018 11:02:59   
Doxus the OverLord

But Tibicenas nowadays isn't any challenge. The interesting thing is that Tibicenas drop was 0,3% chance.
It's nice strange to see that it just had raised and only now we know.
And if Alina haven't take the time too make the DN? Would we never know it's actual drop rate?
Post #: 96
3/5/2018 17:03:20   
Shadowhunt

New notes have been added! Some of the issues relating to Dage's birthday release should now be done away with.
AQ AQW  Post #: 97
3/5/2018 17:25:16   
Jams Loyal Subject

quote:

Class Team Note: Classic Legion Doomknight, Classic Exalted Soul cleaver, Classic Soul Cleaver are all considered rare classes. Over the weekend, Classic Legion Doomknight accidentally returned for 2,000 ACs and has been since corrected in the shop.

Classic Exalted Soul Cleaver and Classic Soul Cleaver are both still available though.

Edit: They have since been removed

~Loyal.

< Message edited by Jams Loyal Subject -- 3/6/2018 3:07:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
3/13/2018 19:26:28   
Shadowhunt

So much this week. Bugs were squashed (and /cheer to Reens for working extra late to get a couple of them fixed, hence why the Notes are a day later than usual), Potions were changed, classes were altered, extras were extra'd... enjoy all the information!
AQ AQW  Post #: 99
3/13/2018 21:03:24   
Banpreiomaster

Finally I can bring potions as many as I like. Time to craft (or buy) lots of them!

Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition