Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Discussion - (DF) The Memory of Eidrian | A Multi-Chapter Project (Current Chapter Count: 1)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Discussion - (DF) The Memory of Eidrian | A Multi-Chapter Project (Current Chapter Count: 1)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2017 21:12:31   
Keridan

Story in Question

Well hey guys! Been a bit since I posted more original works here. Writing’s felt so hard to do as of late, it hurts. But I managed something here!

Originally this was going to be a single chapter, massive story, but I decided to break it down into parts for more manageable reading, and also so I don’t feel like forcing myself to continue when I feel burned out of writing. Especially since it’s been a while since I’ve written a lot, so it’ll probably be better to ease myself in with smaller blurbs over 10k stories right off the bat.

This is the origin story for my newest hero, Eidrian Belmont.

I hope you guys enjoy! I have the general idea of Eidrian down, and I hope his story will interest the lot of you! It’s trying to figure out the meat of the story now that’ll be the tricky part.

Feedback is always appreciated!
AQ DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Discussion - (DF) The Memory of Eidrian | A Multi-Chapter Project (Current Chapter Count: 1)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition