Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Boneheaded Brawl, A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Boneheaded Brawl, A
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2017 22:23:31   
Occavatra

A Boneheaded Brawl

Location: Thankstaking Storybook -> Chapter 12 -> Oishii -> Act 2
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Felonious Five
Release Date: November 22nd, 2017

Objective: Follow Sally's path and find the lair of the villains. That orb must be found and secured.
Objective completed: Bonehead has been defeated, but the Orb is missing. For now, however, it's time for friends, fun, and feasting. Happy Thankstaking!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(11) Fruitcake Golem
(15) Killguin
(17) Necrotized Creature
(11) Scary Doll
(17) Skeletal Warrior
(1) Bonehead - Boss

NPCs
Bonehead
Eric Greydawn
Gretel
Joules
Noxus
Oishii
Sally
San Robin
The Nix

Rewards
Bonehead
Oversized Undead Fork (I-VIII)
Oversized Undead Knife (I-VIII)
Oversized Undead Spoon (I-VIII)

Access to Boneheaded Brawl Loot.

Dialogue

*You and San Robin dart into the woods to locate the dracolich that ate the turducken not long after it exited Falconreach.*

<Character>: San Robin, what can you tell me about this orb?
San Robin: It's really REALLY old and very dangerous. The effect you saw today is one of its more elementary uses.
San Robin: You'd cheddar make sure you get that orb.
<Character>: I'll take care of it.

<Character>: It wouldn't be the first orb I've had to deal with.

*You ponder for a moment as the two of you keep running.*

<Character>: When you say it's old...
San Robin: Ancient. A weapon from a war an epoch ago.
San Robin: I brie-live I remember a reference to... Exalted, and Elementals. It's really fuzzy.
<Character>: Well, I'll make sure to grab it.
San Robin: Probably a good idea if you don't touch it directly. Wrap a cloak around it first, or something.
<Character>: I'll bear that in mind.

*You and San Robin arrive at the destination after running for a short while after the conversation.*

San Robin: Well, we're here, according to the mice.
<Character>: The... mice?
San Robin: When you spend as much time around cheese as I do, you learn to understand mice. It's actually pretty easy.
San Robin: Most of the time they're talking about cheese, anyway.

*He smirks before you enter the building with him. You travel through the candle lit hallways to locate the orb.*

Combination to unlock the door to the chamber with the potions chest:
spoiler:

Wiggle, Tap, Tap, Wiggle, Nick, Jab

Combination to unlock the door to the gathering room:
spoiler:

Jab, Nick, Nick, Jab, Wiggle, Tap

*You and San Robin enter the gathering room, but there is something that is amiss, the chamber is deserted and the orb is gone.*

<Character>: Hmm...
<Character>: Five chairs...

<Character>: An ominous, empty pedestal on the table...
<Character>: It looks like we're late to the party.

<Character>: That's not good.
San Robin: No. We'll have to make sure we find it.
<Character>: Preferably before the next Thankstaking. The last thing we need is a repeat of this event.
San Robin: Agreed. Let's head back.

*You two exit the mansion to return to Falconreach, but the arrival of something large stops you in your tracks.*

San Robin: What's that sound?!

*San Robin turns around and both he and you discover that a larger than life-sized Bonehead is blocking your path. You look up at it with a frown.*

<Character>: Trouble.

<Character>: That's what that sound is.
Bonehead: Mlem!

• Battle! - begins battle with Bonehead.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Run Away! - returns to Thankstaking Storybook.

*Despite the dracolich's intimidating size, you face Bonehead head-on. You knock him out, allowing you and San Robin to escape.*

Later, back in Falconreach

*The two of you meet up back with Oishii and Gretel back outside of Falconreach's bakery.*

<Character>: Robin, we'll have to find that orb.
    <Character>: Whoever has it, definitely does not need to keep it. Gretel, how much of the food were you able to salvage?
    Gretel: None, dearie, but as I said earlier, there's nothing to worry about.
    Oishii: Don't worry, you'll see.
    Gretel: Now, if you will, please.

*A blade coming from shiny katana colored in yellow materializes out of thin air and cuts open a blue rift. Eric Greydawn partially emerges from that rift while a troupe of sneenja walk outside as if it is a small army carrying handfuls of food to serve at the annual feast.*

Gretel: Thank you, Kensai. I appreciate you doing this for me.
    Eric Greydawn: When you suggested this last year, I thought it was a good idea.
    <Character>: You mean...
    Gretel: Precisely, there weren't as many monsters this time, because most of the food had already been sent away. I didn't want to take any chances.
    <Character>: To be honest, I've always wondered why we didn't do something like this a long time ago.
    <Character>: Well...

<Character>: Happy Thankstaking, everyone!

*And so, night came and you arrived at the feast table where you are joined by Oishii and the other guests who gathered together to share their thanks and enjoy the Thankstaking feast.*

*But that's not all; Meanwhile, in the Necropolis, Noxus emerged from one of the towers after being welcomed by a girly surprise. His eyes were on Sally.*

Noxus: Sally, what did you DO to my office? There's tea pots and dolls on every open bit of surface.
    Sally: Well, you weren't using it. It's my doll house.
    The Nix: WAC!
    Joules: Nix is right. Stop this foolishness. Have you hidden it, Noxus?

*Sally glares devilishly at Noxus. Her body is partially surrounded by sickly green fire, indicating that her glare is a silent thread toward her predecessor.*

Noxus: Yes, and soon I will begin studying it. I will find out how to use it to even greater effect next year.
    Zorbak: Meh, I don't care unless it means more power.
    Zorbak (thinking): ... and when you figure it out, I'll take all the power for myself.
    Joules: This was a success. For now, we'll part. Next year, we'll have even more fun. It's time we"'villains" got a holiday of our own.
    Sally: Come on now, Mr. Waddles...
    The Nix: Wac...?
    Sally: It's time for us to have a tea party!
    The Nix: WAAAC! WAAAAC!
    Zorbak: You're on your own, bird brain. Hehehehe. Have fun.

*The Nix struggles intensely while Sally mischievously drags him away. All that can heard from him for now is the panicked squawk that came from his tiny beak.*

• Complete Quest
  • DC Loot Shop - opens Boneheaded Brawl Loot shop.

Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

• What are potions doing here...? Whatever! Mine now!

• < Message edited by Jay -- 9/29/2021 2:03:59 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Boneheaded Brawl, A
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition