Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2019 7:37:35   
zzzzmochi

quote:

Monster/Quest

Monster/Quest Name: Daatael (The Exaltia Tower: The Archives)
Character Link: https://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=46482790
Dragon Amulet (yes/no): Yes
Level: 90
Build: Mage/Ascendant (among others)
Weapons Equipped: Demnra's Deception IX w Blade of Awe (shown)
Accessories Equipped: Wings of the Unraveler III, Tentacle of the Dominion III, Fierce DragonLord Helm, Leaf of Flux III, Uaanta's Blaster IV (Uncharged), Crystal Notched Belt V, Legion Bracer w Hero's Diet & 5 Potions from Forum Seller
Stats: INT & END: 200 w WIS: 45
Pets Equipped: Avalon (pet dragon)
Previously Used Strategies: DmK v2
Notes: N/A for now

EDIT I: Yeah, I give up (for now)

Class: Pirate
Equipments: Best in Slot
Trinket: Not So a tiny Bubbles(Recommended), otherwise Elemental Unity

Pet: Dragon (200 Magic, Mischief and Fighting. Prioritise in this order)
Hero stats: 200 CHA, 200 END 45 INT(I always go for 200 CHA, 180 END and 65 INT though)
Guests: Artix&Nythera

Strategy:

Positive stat boost in order=
MPM
All resist
Bonus
Damage
The rest do not matter as much.

Negative stat boost that you want to avoid(highest=worst)
MPM(melee/pierce or pierce/magic)
BPD(block/parry or parry/dodge)
All resist
Damage/Bonus

The rest do not matter as much.

I beat it even with these debuffs:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618080421409718293/620554493620125707/Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-21-34-63.png (crit up)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618080421409718293/620554647861723137/Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-23-28-28.png (All resist)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618080421409718293/620556421792137236/Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-30-25-00.png (One of the screenshots that shows it had 25 all resist from the buff. -25 because of sundered armor)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618080421409718293/620554916947296266/Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-26-37-16.png (Life steal, not too bad)

Proof of victory: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618080421409718293/620557257452552192/Screenshot_2019-09-09-17-40-21-15.png (killing blow)

My guests were near death because I only used the magic skills on pet dragon and did not use the trinket, Not So Tiny Bubbles.

You should be full health/mana before the boss fight as you will be using plunder on the foes. Using a Potion(mp/hp) out of battle will also heal your guests hp/mp.

Notes:
The boss rotates between Celestial/Infernal Wind that last for 4 turns. On the 6th turn, the boss will activate that skill again, never the same as the previous. Celestial Wind revives the guards/sentries and buffs its MPM, not worth to attack it during this time. You can use Not So Tiny Bubbles on it if you have.

Take out the guards/sentries first. Stun one with your pirate triple hit stun. Use elemental supernova on the infernal guard/sentry and burst it down. Do not kill it on the first turn. If the boss uses Celestial Wind first, it is easier. Otherwise keep blinding him as much as you can(-100 at least. Do not waste all your blind on one turn. Stack with your pet dragon and Nythera if you do not have any up on your hero.

After taking down both guards/sentries, you should still make sure it has enough blind. You can now open up with Plunder. Make sure to blind/reduce damage when it runs out. Keep on playing defensively. When the boss revive with Celestial Wind, the foes should be only at half health. Take them down immediately.

Repeat this and you should win easily.
(If the boss uses Celestial Wind first, it is basically free win)

For the one where I used all 600 points in dragon and Not So Tiny Bubbles trinket: https://imgur.com/MOHgnLK.png (it is much cleaner)

I hope this helps you, sir.

*hugs*

:]

< Message edited by zzzzmochi -- 9/11/2019 4:35:58 >
Post #: 401
9/10/2019 17:29:36   
Rubioalto

@EdyMaster
Also... Since it will take me some time to get to level 70+... Do you know any other equipment for levels between 60 - 65? If not thanks anyway

Edit: Just defeated Mahanaem/Samaranth with my equipment i told you earlier, but the problem is Ezrajal/Yaphael... I used for Mahanaem: Weapon:
Transcendence. Armor: Necro Paragon. Cape: Necro Paragon III. Ring (Which I forgot to list): Soulforged Ring (Red) Helm:Larein's Helm IV. Necklace:Soulforged Amulet (Purple). Belt: 30 Stone Belt. Pet: Stan the ScanOrb. Trinket/DragonAmulet: No. Guests: Zhoom and Valencia. Stats: Same. Do you actually have another Helm that could work instead of the Magester Veil? Because The Proclamation was a HELL for me... that Assasin Golem really took time... Actually I could train TechnoMancer and try that?

< Message edited by Rubioalto -- 9/10/2019 18:24:00 >
DF AQW  Post #: 402
9/11/2019 11:46:39   
Plutonium

@zzzzmochi: I don't use Pirate at all, any other options? But thanks.
DF  Post #: 403
9/11/2019 16:23:46   
EdyMaster

@Rubioalto
Just use the level 60 versions of the same items I mentioned (lv65 for Scratchy Rope Choker VI), just know that you will lose some precious resists points. Unfortunately there are no other good options to replace the helmet, the only other non-DA with +5 All is Magi Sentinel Helm which has terrible stats and is much harder to get than White/Black Magester Veil. Techno had a good rework but I don't know how he would do in non-DA, it's worth the test.

< Message edited by EdyMaster -- 9/11/2019 16:24:31 >
DF  Post #: 404
9/12/2019 8:45:50   
zzzzmochi

quote:

@zzzzmochi: I don't use Pirate at all, any other options? But thanks

I believe Technomancer can work as well. Follow the same strategy by focusing the minions first. You basically sacrifice defence(no blinds) for more offence(all resist down for 4 turns).

You could still try the pirate strategy as it is not rare so it is accessible. In any case, good luck sir.

:-]

Edit:
quote:

Any other ways to beat this leg of the Tower besides Pirate and Technomancer?

You could try using Master Soulweaver and invite Aegis plus Artix as guests using the same stat points in dragon. Aegis can help you stun the minions easily with the 3 hits for 1 turn and also buff avoidance for both himself and you. Save the - ice resist on the boss. Also, make sure to use an ice weapon and show ice scythe and use a multi hitting skill on the boss when you are done with the minions.

You also have a skill that lowers bonus by 100 so you can play quite similarly to Pirate. You should not need health potions besides healing out of battle so I think it should be good enough.

I hope this helps you, sir.

:]

< Message edited by zzzzmochi -- 9/14/2019 4:57:21 >
Post #: 405
9/17/2019 13:22:52   
Jet Silver

So, can anyone help me figure out how to beat the Sepulchure challenge? I've tried Baltael Weaver, Chaosweaver, brought guests, had all the healing items in the world.

But no matter what, it seems like regardless of how much damage I'm trying to deal, by the time his health is at 2000 his all resistance is just too high that not even soul slice can stop him when his health is low enough for the annihilation to work.

My stats are max strength and luck with endurance, for reference. (Not optimal build I know, but crits happen a lot at least.)

God, I don't know how I'm going to get through him teamed up with Caitiff. Caitiff was easy with doomknight at least.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 406
9/17/2019 15:20:49   
Dratomos

@Jet Silver, your best option is Technomancer, since it has -50 All on one attack and boosts your damage nicely. And with tog boost, you will deal great damage, even when Seppy has low health and high all. And with Sepulchure leeching your mana away, Technomancer's power just increases. I recommend following equipment for you:

Ultimate Blinding Light of Destiny/DragonStaff of Destiny (BoA shown)
Necro Paragon Cape
Necro Paragon Helm
Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet
Slimy Necklace
Voidwoven Belt V
Seven "Lucky" Wishbones
Legion Bracer

Stats 200 in Str/Int, 200 in END and the rest 45 in CHA/WIS, whichever you think you need.

You should now have Immobility 80, All 24 and Evil 15, so Seppy shouldn't be able to stun you now.

And I assume you have trained Pet Dragon to max. I use my Drago with
149 in Protection
200 in Magic
1 in Fighting
150 in Assistance
100 in Mischief.

Start with tog boost and dragon shielding you. Then lower Seppy's all with "Event Horizon" and stun him with your Dragon. After that, you can stun him again with Drillbit, deal damage with Dragon, after that, use your Force-Sword/Photon Bow and lastly, stun him again with Sonic Boom Blaster. With luck, you have dealt 3000 damage to Seppy before he can even touch you.

Don't use your "Vent Heat" before the fight is near the end. When your Heat is 20, you can use Vent Heat to inflict +100 Health resistance, so Seppy won't heal when he has high all.
DF  Post #: 407
9/17/2019 22:41:27   
Jet Silver

I haven't trained my dragon to the max, I got a bunch of gourmet dragon food though so I'm working on it. Do you recommend using dragon as a guest or pet?

Should I bring other guests or go without?

Why shouldn't I use the NSoD as opposed to the BLoD? Nevermind, I see the BLoD does more damage. Sweet.

< Message edited by Jet Silver -- 9/17/2019 23:03:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 408
9/18/2019 4:31:14   
Dratomos

Your Dragon should be your Pet and manual actions in options. No guests, they just increase Seppy's damage and don't give much in return. I never use guests in Inn battles personally, but if they fit your playstyle, go ahead.

And the main reason for BLoD is the +10 Al/-20 Health for me. Seppy deals Evil damage, so having equipment that gives you Evil or All resistance does help. Just having the most offensive equipment doesn't work for me atleast in Inn challenges.
DF  Post #: 409
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition