Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2019 0:16:40   
Bolter

quote:

quote:

(9/28/2018 9:17:33)

Me: With Fire Dragon Blade being at 150G(PLvl 153), will the other elemental dragon blades be updated to be at lv150G as well?

IMR: Sure, but not right now. Poke us the next time there's a dragon war on! ~IMR

I'm not sure if this is the Dragon War of the year or not but is it possible for this to be done now?

I'm not sure if this is the Dragon War of the year either, but is it possible now?

Also what about updating the War's Pulverizing Edge and War's old armor too?

< Message edited by Bolter -- 9/28/2019 0:44:16 >
AQ  Post #: 351
10/4/2019 19:37:48   
Ashmander

Will the frosty god father ever appear in aria's shop? as i love it's paralysis effects.

Also can there be a npc art toggle? as some people might love 1 version of a character and other may love another version.

For example my favorite robina design was when she was at the inn or first got her shop (still appears on the wanted poster in her shop) nothing wrong with the current design. but the previous one was more adorable. (would that take a long awhile? if it does that take awhile)

Oh would it be a good idea to be able to store faces and gold in the vault? houses too but that one might be a bit hard or a bit unnecessary but would be interesting
Post #: 352
10/11/2019 11:16:22   
Bolter

According to the info subs, Torontosaurus Rex Rider is supposed to be FO, but yet it doesn't show a FO lean when being used.
AQ  Post #: 353
10/22/2019 7:43:41   
Ashmander

is there any chance that mothers love, tailas painting, dragons eye painting and the chairman platinum paintings and any other rare paintings will return? i missed out on them. don't need mush help on seasonals but my 2nd- 5th chars need help with the 2013 frostival paintings.
Post #: 354
10/22/2019 11:46:34   
Windstar

Is there any chance of updating any of the old types of armors, like Tharge Hide, Assault Mecha, Clown Costume, Ghost Costume, Guardian Suld Armor, Suld Armor, Shiny Boy, Gokar's Gi, IceWolf Rider, DarkWolf Rider, Cyclone Wyvern Rider, Nighmare Wyvern Rider, Dark Magic Steed, Gatta Rider,DragonRider, Forgotten Sneak suite, Shearhide, Butterhoof, Aracknight, War, Panic, Circus Ubear Form, Earth Power, Nova Knight, Thunderbird Costume, Protector Armor, Horsefly Rider, Healing Pants, Clockwork, Zardmaster, Cyber-Rex Rider, AntiGuardian Plate,

< Message edited by Windstar -- 10/22/2019 12:41:05 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 355
10/24/2019 10:35:53   
arcanum37

quote:

Weapon Specials
We decided to tweak 100proc weapons, because who uses bows, anyway? While we're there, 0proc weapons got some love too:
#0proc weapons have gone from +9% additive damage to *1.08 multiplicative damage
#100proc weapons with a proper "special" special have gone from -10% additive damage to *1 multiplicative damage (no penalty/no bonus)
#100proc weapons without a proper "special" special have gone from +2% additive damage to *1.1 multiplicative damage.

So how far back do these updates apply?

quote:

Pretty much all weapons released in 2018 have been updated to use these new numbers.

So the ones before 2018 still follow the old standard?
AQ DF  Post #: 356
11/9/2019 12:48:42   
Slayne

Can we have a shop for the Spirit of Change misc please?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 357
11/9/2019 13:09:41   
Bolter

According to the info subs, Mjollnir and Mgoldnir are now supposed to have a chance of paralysis at the end of the attack, I've used them both for quite a while already and I don't see it happening at all.
AQ  Post #: 358
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition