Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 7 of 16«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2018 14:38:40   
Slayne

^ How anout the Morngstar misc?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 151
7/9/2018 4:44:03   
Kajimaru

are we going to get a permanent in game item somewhat similar to pixel ether? ._. that'd be nice, since i accidentally sold mine x-x and i don't forsee trading becoming a thing anytime soon X__X
AQ  Post #: 152
7/10/2018 6:37:26   
Bolter

Any update on the updating of the old Independence Day rares before they leave the LTS?
AQ  Post #: 153
7/10/2018 16:54:39   
RedEyedDrake

The Morningstar boss rush is still bugged. Relogging makes the game forget that you already unlocked the boss rush, making it so that you have to do the regular quest anew every time you log in if you want to play through the boss rush afterwards.

Surely this isn't intentional, right?

Also, yeah, the misc item is still bugged as well.

< Message edited by RedEyedDrake -- 7/10/2018 18:29:18 >
AQ  Post #: 154
7/10/2018 18:49:27   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

quote:

What's been your favorite thing to code or draw/animate?

Great question! So many for different reasons. Nightbane was great because it turned into this big thing, and that guy started as just some random mob I'd made because I am a huge fan of the vampire/werewolf genre. This was back in like 06 or 07, I was a new part-time artist, so Galanoth liking it so much was a big deal to me. I also had a lot of fun with Ninemares. One of those ideas that had been rolling around in my head for a while. Always wondering how I'd fit 9 horses on a single weapon!
quote:

any chance of a Nemesis update?

I do have Nightmare Set on the schedule, but the rest of the year is full of some big updates so I'm still not 100% sure when it will happen. Ideally we want to update all the older MC sets.
quote:

Any update on the updating of the old Independence Day rares before they leave the LTS?

Those updates will be coming next week. There are so many items that it needed to wait until a lighter week.
quote:

Morningstar bugs

Those should be taken care of next week along with many other bug fixes!
AQ  Post #: 155
7/10/2018 19:21:26   
Bolter

Oh ok, but does it include the Liberty Scythe as well? Is it possible?
AQ  Post #: 156
7/18/2018 15:34:55   
Nessa Ellensse

Next time you do a sweep of game balance and bug issues can you take a look at the animation of Frostval Merc Regen. There isn't anything wrong with the spell as far as game mechanics that I can tell, however I used it for the first time today and it will probally be the last time if something isn't done about the animation. I am concerned about it being a seizure trigger.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
7/18/2018 18:38:50   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

What ever happened to the continuation of the Destroyer saga (ie the one with War?). We did receive a quest (Diamonds and Explosions) a few years ago which was implied as the
continuation but since then, the trail has once again gone cold. Is there any chance that the quest line will be revived?

Also will Trading happen?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 158
7/21/2018 0:42:02   
Bolter

lv125Z and lv143Z Firework Spear both have the same B/R, the lv143Z one is correct, the lv125Z one is way too high for it's power level. Also is Liberty Torch and Sparkler going to get an update too?
AQ  Post #: 159
7/21/2018 6:27:49   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

Firework spears Base/Random damage was already fixed yesterday.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
7/22/2018 13:12:55   
ViqTm

Hi, I just missed out on the chessmaster darkness orb quest and it wasnt on the chessmaster travel location. Is there any way to replay that because i want the ebil knight T_T

I just added it to the Chessmaster hub. Thanks for the poke! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/23/2018 10:55:31 >
Post #: 161
7/22/2018 16:58:49   
davesf989

what is Blank Zone of Mystery ? is this a up coming war. I saw it at least two places. thanks for your response

< Message edited by davesf989 -- 7/23/2018 16:45:13 >
AQ  Post #: 162
7/22/2018 17:16:45   
afterlifex
Legend-X

It's a kind of place holder I would guess. There was a war where the house kills didn't correctly apply to the war so we now see the zone of mystery.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
7/23/2018 7:31:58   
Keno Chao

I know it's a super rare pet that basically no one uses, but is there any chance the Vampoglin Lord can be tweaked slightly so we can get a pop-up indicating which attack it's using rather than that speech bubble? Like current toggle pets do. Recently dug it out of storage on an old character and that speech bubble just looks so out of place.

But I really like it :(

fiiiiiiiiine. ~IMR

Aww now I feel bad :( I'm sorry

< Message edited by Keno Chao -- 7/26/2018 15:39:54 >
AQ  Post #: 164
7/23/2018 11:22:22   
Shiba

Could the Gemini Pendant's (any any other item it applies to) guests properly seek element between Earth/Wind when the enemy is petrified?

Would be great with the recent petrifying items we got.

Linky!

< Message edited by Shiba -- 7/23/2018 11:26:33 >
AQ  Post #: 165
7/23/2018 14:51:16   
Primate Murder

Is the buffalot going rare due to the new package?

I would appreciate a warning if it is.
AQ DF  Post #: 166
7/26/2018 3:52:20   
poopbum

The revamped tutorial still traps the player in an infinite loop and forces them to repeat it forever until they log out, at least when accessed from the "repeat tutorial" thing from twilly.

Regardless of whether you flee, play as an adventurer or do the guardian preview you are still forced to repeat the quest regardless of any buttons you click.
AQ  Post #: 167
7/26/2018 9:27:08   
Bolter

Anymore updates of the holiday rares such as the Sparkler before they leave by the end of the month?
AQ  Post #: 168
7/28/2018 1:49:19   
poopbum

small request: can we never have pack monsters in wars?

Alternatively a splash damage button option in pack battles would be nice, where one gets to attack all the monsters at once but have the damage they actually receive be divided by the number of living mobs.

The fact that a pack of mooks in a war still counts as 1 kill is well.... immersion breaking

< Message edited by poopbum -- 7/28/2018 4:12:16 >
AQ  Post #: 169
7/28/2018 13:02:23   
Bolter

Pinata is still in the RA list.
AQ  Post #: 170
7/31/2018 17:14:05   
PD

Can we start tying Zardnado to shark week instead of simply whenever the zardnado movies come out?

Thanks.

Poking Hollow about it. ~IMR

Checked with Hollow! This year is the last Sharknado movie so we're releasing the Zardnado painting then, but after that we'll go with Shark Week. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/1/2018 10:41:16 >
Post #: 171
8/1/2018 18:11:26   
Dreiko Shadrack

This is an IMR question mostly.

Given the new cake pet's heavy utility focus (you weren't kidding when you said you went way all out on that thing, holee 8O.), are the charge costs at the higher ends (specifically the stat boosts) supposed to be that prohibitive? considering they offer 1 turn's worth of boost for 20 turns of charging (10 if you're using the rare bard of war armors but let's not count that into this) vs say the previous package spell offering 3 turns worth of boost. Also is the str boost from the pet supposed to not be stacking with said package spell?
Could the charge cost or the duration of the boosts be revisited?

oh and uh, maybe a charge counter so we can see how many we have if we are past 25, please?

ideally I'd just scrap the pet damage and make it be a full utility slot like the kindred pet with multiple charges per turn but as I've been told that may be a bit too greedy

Thank you for your work. m(_ _)m

Right now I'm not planning on changing the pet, though I'll take notes on what to (not) do the next time. Making the pet less damagey and more statusy is DEFINITELY on the table.

I'm adding a bit to the mouseover popup to show your charges. Clear your cache to get it!

~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/8/2018 14:59:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 172
8/4/2018 16:49:57   
Kajimaru

question, is there any plan to go over some of the champion sets? because some of the full set abilities are kinda useless, like the energy champion, great 9999 turns of stun, except the actual chance of them not being able to move is so low that its pointless, so you have to hit em multiple times, but by the time you do that theyre probably close to dead anyway so you might as well have just used the damage ability instead. Maybe a 1/3 chance to not attack, somewhere around 33% or so on the first cast would be nice.

Not right now, sorry. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/8/2018 14:59:40 >
AQ  Post #: 173
8/5/2018 3:44:40   
ViqTm

When are we going to get our rewards and how exactly are we going to get them? I have full items slots so will I have to buy more for me to get them or will they be automatically be given out without the need to.
Post #: 174
8/5/2018 7:19:32   
afterlifex
Legend-X

I am assuming you are referring to the recent tibbles contest.

From the event topic:

quote:

Sorry folks but the programmers need a little more time to finish the Thunderbird items. IMR says they should be done over the weekend, then I'll hand out all your rewards on Monday.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22335752

Contest items work the same way as other additions such as promo item purchases. They will be added directly to your storage even if you capped.

Ex: if you're storage is at 15/15 it would become 16/15. That 1 over your current storage limit and this is fine. It just means you would need to buy more storage or sell items if you wanted to buy more items. Here's my " Pets" as example.

edit: This was probably a question that was best suited to the event topic or even the Q&A as it's relevant to an on going event and is more of general question than one that only Dev's could answer.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 8/5/2018 7:22:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 7 of 16«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition