Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2019 19:28:35   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

If you haven't gotten the total blood gems needed for VC B, you should probably just hold it off for later; the Roents should come first as they're dailies. And in any case, the stuff needed for VC B aren't used for Roents.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 401
3/14/2019 5:40:23   
XeNON_54

But the quest for Roents itself isn't a daily quest.
If he has membership and crag he can get more than 1 Elder's Blood a day if he uses Tendurr.
Post #: 402
3/14/2019 8:24:51   
you stop

Either way max one can get is 3 a day.
>daily
>crag
>drudgen

Point being is doing roents are locked behind dailies which makes the quest a daily in itself.
AQW  Post #: 403
3/14/2019 9:55:13   
Elemec

I'm Non-Mem, that's why I asked, since I have 3 elder's blood sitting in my inventory for a while now. Accidentally used an uni 13 in a quest so I lost one turn in

Uni 13s are really the hardest part for me, the emblems take a while, and tainted gems seem to take about an hour or more for me, but Uni 13s have so much RNG in them that I find it hard to consistently get them. For a somewhat more consistent farm, I changed to Shaman and full Wiz enhacements, just in case. (Member Vouchers dropped a lot more for me, rip)

I'll hold off VCB for the moment then, I'll keep trying my best to get stuff from Larvae!
AQW  Post #: 404
3/14/2019 10:38:55   
XeNON_54

Well if you get 5k ACs you can buy Crag and use it now so you wont have to worry about uni 13s ever again.
Post #: 405
3/14/2019 11:49:13   
Elemec

Sadly that's not really an option for me... But I got lucky and got two Uni 13s today already, I got my second Roent and will be grinding for my third!
AQW  Post #: 406
3/14/2019 12:03:16   
Veya

quote:

Either way max one can get is 3 a day.

Two, Assisting Drudgen doesn't have Elders' Blood as a reward, only Assisting Crag & Bam has it.

Absolute minimum time spent on VHL is 9 days(with one Elders' Blood to spare on the 9th day), assuming you count any day you get an Elders' Blood as a "VHL farming day".
AQW  Post #: 407
3/14/2019 20:54:28   
humanoidtyphoon

Farming for ENNH!

Most of the requirements are pretty straightforward for me except for DCS. I have the drone pet, but I'm not sure if using the drone pet is faster than doing the Essence of Defeat quest.

Another way I like to farm DCS is from farming tainted cores in exchange for helms. Occasionally I will get a DCS out of my 13 helm turn in's, but most times I will also get Unidentified 4, 5, 7, and 8 and do the Swindle's return policy quest simultaneously. The only problem with this is having to get Nulgath Rune 3 or whatever and travel all the way to swindle in tercessuinotlim, and then return to the tainted elemental in evilmarsh.

Having the drone pet is also nice because I will get guaranteed Diamonds and DCS, along with the occasional Blood Gem and Gem of Nulgath.

Which is my best option for DCS?

Drone Pet

Essence of Defeat

Tainted Cores and Return Policy

Currently at...

94/200 Tainted Gems
20/250 Dark Crystal Shards
87/300 Diamonds
7/150 Gems
15/100 Blood Gems
Post #: 408
3/14/2019 21:45:59   
you stop

^ ayy goodluck. Drone's better

@elemec If you have bagslots for it, go farm larvae till a uni13 drops. Accept all the void crystal drops while youre at it. Every time a Uni13 drops, farm a roent then back to larvae till you run out of Elder's Blood
AQW  Post #: 409
3/15/2019 10:14:53   
Elemec

Alrighty, will do so! I'm on my way to my third, just ~4 Tainted Gems away from it.

[EDIT]
Seems like my pace is 0.5-1 Roent per day. Pretty neat. Got my 4th today and already reset the amount of Approvals!

< Message edited by Elemec -- 3/16/2019 19:09:36 >
AQW  Post #: 410
4/13/2019 21:22:53   
Hardcastle McCormick

Ok I know probably no one cares, but I wanted to tell somebody that Iím finally in the home stretch of the 105 corrupt SOs for SDKA.

This is a big deal for me because I started farming them way back in 2012, gave up at 24 corrupts, and then came back a few months ago to grind the rest out. Iím doing it to eventually get the NSoD of course, but this quest also has some slight sentimental value to me just by reminding me of farming BLOD in 2012 with my guild...

Iíve also foolishly procrastinated getting all the metals I need till now, so it may take a few more weeks of dailies depending on how long it takes me to get Rhodium and Chromium(Iíve gotten 3 Arsenics in the first 4 turnins of the quest). Hopefully RNGesus will be kind. Getting Arsenic first isnít bad anyway.
AQW  Post #: 411
4/16/2019 7:13:52   
you stop

oh hey goodluck with the questline hardcastle mccormick. just try to do daily quotas and you shouldnt be burned out by rng
AQW  Post #: 412
4/16/2019 12:39:46   
Hardcastle McCormick

Alright I now have everything I need for Sepelchureís Armor except the 250 corrupt spirit orbs. Unfortunately I got confused and used my Rhodium for the Mace instead of the bow. So now I need another Rhodium unless I wanna do the Mace quest 250 times. I could also settle for the other quests that drop 10 or 5 corrupts, but for some reason Mercury and Thorium exist just to throw you off... and serve no other purpose. Iím sure Iíll get something soon.

Once I have the armor I can finally start farming NSoD.

edit:

Well I finally have Sepelchure's armor, after several months, and have started the long journey of Commanding Shadow Essences...

I'm not sure where else to ask this, but how may I access the old Let's Party forum thread on here? I had trouble finding it with the search feature, as it seems obscured.

< Message edited by Hardcastle McCormick -- 4/18/2019 18:51:34 >
AQW  Post #: 413
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition