Legendary Scribe of Lore
Golden Paragon Hammer
«0% proc Melee Light hammer. Mastercraft; can grow stronger by collecting monsters' souls.»
Location: Golden Giftboxes - UltraRare Shop
Level 15 35 55 75 95 115 135 150
PowLvl 15 MC 35 MC 55 MC 75 MC 95 MC 115 MC 135 MC 153 MC
Price 23 89 613 4841 38929 313756 2529503 12102583
Sell 11 44 306 2420 19464 156878 1264751 6051291Type: Melee
Damage 9-11 13-16 16-20 19-23 22-26 24-30 27-32 29-35
BTH 2 4 7 9 12 14 17 19SPECIAL
All normal player attacks deal +9% damage for not having a special.
All normal player attacks take -5 BTH and deal *85/80 damage.
***This monster's soul is not strong enough for your hammer.
- It grows more powerful as you kill monsters and absorb their souls.
- You can only capture a monster's soul if its level is WeaponLvl-10 or higher*.
- You have a [# of rounds that you had the weapon equipped] / [total number of rounds in the battle] chance of capturing a soul. The [# of rounds that you had the weapon equipped] increases at the end of your turn.
- If successful**, then you increase the [soul count] by the monster's power number (so normal monsters are +1; bosses are +2; etc. You can check a monster's power number in their Monster entries.).
- The bonus is +10 *[soul count]/25% damage. The maximum amount of souls you can capture is 25 with a maximum damage boost of +10%.
- Click on the weapon*** to see how much charge you have.
- The [soul count] resets on login.
***Your golden underworld hammer captures the monster's soul, and will now deal +«»% damage!
***Your hammer has caught the equivalent of «» souls, and deals +«»% damage.
A radiant weapon with a dark power, this weapon can absorb the souls of fallen foes, growing stronger and dealing more damage!
Numbers thanks to In Media Res and Kamui. Description thanks to Immortal God.
February 17, 2017: The weapon was released.
March 23, 2017: The weapon became rare.
After becoming rare, it returned in:
February 16, 2018 (Stayed in shop)
< Message edited by Carandor -- 3/16/2018 6:31:24 >