Welcome. This thread is mainly to put my ideas out there and get feedback. If the staff implements any of them, then all the better.
Table of Contents
- StormBreaker v2.0. Attempts to stun the monster on first round.
- Malleus Maleficarum. This weapon's special can thoroughly jinx your foe.
- Guiding Winds Bow. Spirits guide each shot of this bow, allowing its wielders to strike true even with eyes closed!
- Dragon Down Ballista. FO anti-dragon 100-proc weapon designed to commemorate the dragon war.
- Spellbow. A wand-bow that costs mana, but deals ranged damage.
- Spellblade. Imbue your weapon with any spell from your collection.
- Resolver. Unleash a bullet hell and hope to kill the other guy, because otherwise you'd have to spend a round reloading.
- Master Wand. Substitute your magical energies with pure skill when spellcasting.
- Zweihander. The very name implies that this sword should be wielded with both hands.
- Spectrum Shift. A gun that hits your foe with every element of the rainbow!
- Horseshoe Mace. A weapon designed to get the most from your Lucky Strikes.
- Gungnir. This spear makes your pets and guests do the dirty work.
- Warder's Tome. This tome contains three spells designed to strengthen your defences and punish your foes if their attacks miss.
- Midnight Werepyre Bow. A werepyre gimmick bow that toggles between damage mode and heal mode.
- Blood for Blood. This bow draws upon your hp to leave the monster bleeding.
- Warrior's Mage Blade. So, I've seen the reignited argument on the balance of mages and warriors and how 8*75% and 2*200% are equal to a constant 100%. Here's my answer.
- Bulk's Bulkbuster. Inspired by the Infinity War, Bulk can either empower your strikes or tell you 'No!'.
- Undead Archer. FD darkness armor with auto-hitting skill.
- Spirit Speaker. Uses Cha in place of Int for spells.
- Lone Wolf. Uses Cha to boost weapon damage when no pets/guests active.
- Undead Spellsword. FO armor for hybrids, boosting the damage of your weapon attacks and spells.
- Artix Redemption. A commentary on the latest Artix quests.
- Chronogeist. Stuck in-between the timestreams, Chronogeist can move faster or slower than those around him.
- Swordmaster. Master of the sword, duh.
- Healer. Not very good at healing, truth be told, but very good at putting your foe down.
- Bug Guy. Made for the release of Ant Man and the Wasp.
- Pixie. Wind element spellcaster armor.
- Drone Master. Energy armor with guest-type skills.
- Sphinx Rider. Wind armor with a chance to daze and multi-element skill.
- Zombie Form. FD darkness armor with the ability to suck the life out of your enemy.
- Am-bush's First Strike. It's an ambush! Your ambush, to be precise.
- High-Tech Bunker Shielding. Maxes out your defensive potential.
- Tic-Toc Clock. This shield has an ever-increasing chance to petrify your foe.
- Baby Braken. What a despicable person would shield themselves with a baby? Why, one that is fighting spellcasters, of course.
- Sunray's Healing. Heal a little mana when you're hit by a light attack!
- Circle of Doom. A shield that harms both you and the monster each round.
- Axiomatic Chipmunk. This chipmunk is particularly fond of chewing on armor, though with some Cha you may point him and his teeth at your foe.
- Eldritch Portal. A portable doorway to the shadow dimension, capable of attacking your enemy with creepy tentacles.
- Spellcharger. Charge up your shield to instantly heal all the mp you spent on a spell.
- Abjuration Ward. An energy shield to protect a spellcaster!
- Duelist's Dagger. A versatile shield that can be used to parry attacks or wielded as an off-hand weapon!
- Assassin's Off-hand Crossbow. An offensive shield for a block-based build.
- Carpe Diem. Seize the day - or suffer the consequences.
- Quid pro Quo. Quickcast Backlash SPell.
- Ghost Shapeshift. Zorbak gave you this spell, promising that it would make the enemy attacks phase through you. But should you really trust him?
- Changeling Shapeshift. Access the ultimate skill of any shapeshifter - that of transforming into your foe!
- Dreams of the Endless Sky. Sing a soothing lullaby, putting both you and the monster to sleep.
- Scaled Up. Turn your foe into a wicked dragon.
- Sunder Essence. An earth spell that deals double damage - but at a cost.
- Chain Lightning. Anti-mob spell.
- Icefire. Ice spell inflicting fire ele-vuln.
- Complex Defence. A multi-layered protection spell.
- Roulette. This spell is a gamble. Are you feeling lucky tonight?
- Lottery. A quickcast spell with a chance to paralyze your foe for two turns. What's a little risk compared to such a prize?!
- Call Trebuchet. A powerful, if inaccurate guest that can be charged for double the damage.
- Bloodlust. An hp-costing spell that gives you berserker lean until the end of the battle.
- Song of Inspiration. Condense all the skill of a true bard in a short song, inspiring your pets and guests to new heights.
- Elemental Menace. A DoT spell, inflicting burn and bleed.
- A Gift and a Curse. Transform your foe into a mighty werepyre!
- Enlightenment. Shine the light of truth on your foe and make it deal only light damage until the end of the battle!
- Haunting. Burn your foe with a ghostly chill!
- Restful Sleep. Get some much needed rest after all those all-nighters fighting monsters - and gain some Tranquility, while you're at it!
- Call Elf Power Armor. Call the greediest of elves to fight by your side and force the spirit of Frostval upon your foe all year long!
- Summon Laplace's Demon. Summon a mind so demonic that it can calculate any event before it happens!
- Purify. Call upon the Lady of Light to purify undead foes!
- Loco's Blessing. Chaos Imbuement!
- Cosmic Radiation. An autohit light spell.
- Soul-Sealed Spear. A magical spear that attacks for a % of the damage you deal.
- Gogg (revamp). This pet causes you to take more damage, but has a chance to attack again.
- Zorbak. The ebilest of moglins has graciously agreed to let you accompany him on his quest to turn everyone he meets into undead.
- Cor-Dem (revamp). The little psychic lowers your enemy's Int and Magic defences.
- Fenrir. A vicious ice wolf that's not afraid to bite the hand that feeds it.
- Sniffler. This little creature will rob your foe out of house and home! Don't forget to give it a firm shake to get all that gold, though.
- Over 14 Million Futures. This miscs lets you peer into the future, increasing your bth and defences.
- Holy Water Vial. Designed to counter regeneration of vampires and werewolves.
- Symbiote. Hp-costing misc that heals you based on damage dealt.
- Hellflame Crown. Designed to get the most out of your burns.
- The Lost Pot. LS-boosting misc with a compressed spell.
- The Meta Series. Z-token no-drop equipment, designed to comlement the current meta.
- The Dresden Series. A tribute to the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, complete with a Leather Duster, a Shield Bracelet and a Blasting Rod.
- The Slasher Set. Earth/dark set based on the legend of Jack the Ripper.
- Adept of Blood. A fire set that bleeds the player to power up his attacks.
- MindRipper Set. Energy set centered around stealing Int.
- Frozen Soul. An ice set based on freezing the monster.
- Mage Slayer Set. Anti-spellcaster set.
- Packmaster Set. Beastmaster set with a focus on dogs/wolves.
- Hexlord Set. A set that switches between status-infliction darkness and damage-dealing fire.
- The Great Cloning Set. A set using clone-type effects to boost damage and defences.
- Bio Set. A mini-set, with End-affecting sword and shield.
- Voltage Set. An energy mini-set with a club and a shield.
- Legionnaire Set. A fire set based on the roman soldiers.
- The Burning Rock Set. An earth and fire set with a truly volcanic temperament.
- Ninja Crash. A mini-set of axe and hammer-type shield for unorthodox ninja!
- Contagion Set. Status infliction darkness set with necromancer triggers.
- Orc Battlerager. Earth set that boosts your End and damage whenever you're hit.
- Manic Shielder. A mini set that focuses on using mana shield.
- Shifting Tides Set. A mini-set with shield and weapons, whose skills and effects shift over the course of the battle.
- Gorgon Set. Petrification-based wind set.
- Ill Fortune Set. Darkness set centered around unluck.
- Aracknight (revamp). Offensive wind set with poison infliction.
- Holy Night Set. Anti-undead FD set with a focus on blocking.
- Wizard's Implements. A set of three guests designed for beastmages.
- Taladosian Psionics. Draw upon the might of the fallen empire to power up your psychic abilities!
- Born of War. Four FD armors that can be enhanced with specialized miscs.
- Portable Ammunition Launcher. An energy gun with a set of specialized alternate-element and effect spells.
- RWBY weapon set. 4 weapons with theme-appropriate effects.
- Archmage. Yep, i actually did go there.
- Dracomancer (revamp). Call upon dragons to aid your efforts or even imbue yourself with their power! This class is mostly designed for FO beastmages.
- Necromancer (revamp). Study the forbidden arts of undeath. FD beastmage class.
- Beast Master (revamp). Learn the ways of the wild. FO beastwarrior class.
- Chronomancer. Traverse the currents of time using spells of the lost magic.
- Alchemist. Mix and combine your potions to achieve a wide variety of effects.
- Human. Subrace armor emphasizing variety and versatility.
- Master of Chess. A class designed solely to augment your pets/guests in every way possible. Master of Chess even has the player acting as booster!
- Berserker (revamp). If my archmage was designed to make the most out of your spells, then this class exists purely to raise your weapon damage to op levels!
- Martial Artist (revamp). A warrior/hybrid class with four advanced armors designed for a variety of offensive playstyles!
- Demonslayer. A class centered around slaying demons, duh.
- Paladin (revamp). Well, since I already did necromancer, I decided to go ahead with the paladin to balance things out. An FO class designed for tanking, healing and sustained damage dealing.
- Harvester. An entire class centered around using a scythe!
- Ninja (revamp). Dodge and effect based class for an offensive playstyle.
- Knight (revamp). An FD warrior class that uses melee weapons and status inflictions. Has 4 advanced armor variants.
- Void Templar. An FO hybrid class with unique utility and offensive abilities!
- Shaman. An FD beastmage class with three branching Paths!
- Assassin (revamp). A defensive class focused on survival and DoTs, with the ultimate Assassination skill that has a 30% chance of instantly killing your foe!
- Dragonslayer (revamp). Updating the original class to modern standards with a few new ideas and skills.
- Shadowslayer (revamp). Slay creatures of the night with new weapons and skills of this revamped armor!
- NightHunter (revamp). Draw upon the fell powers of Darkovia and hunt your enemies through the dark of the night!
- Primordial Phoenix. Unlike the more modern ones, this phoenix does in fact return from the dead.
- Gray Boy. A tribute to wildbow's web serial Worm, this monster is truly immune to all forms of nuking.
- Cherish. Another member of S9, Cherish specializes in controlling her opposition.
- King. The original founder of S9 can transfer any damage from himself onto the player.
- Wolfwing (Challenge Version). Lord of all Werepyres. Dare you challenge him?
- Play Dead. Get a chance to skip the battle.
- Terrain. The background actually has an effect on your playstyle.
- Reincarnation. Alter your base race for a more specialized build.
- Custom Ally Assist. Create an avatar of yourself that will help other AQ players for generations to come!
- 'Command'-Type Weapons. Weapons that use Cha as main stat.
< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 4/21/2019 10:02:41 >