Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feature and Balance Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feature and Balance Suggestions
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2018 18:57:34   
dfo99

1 or 2 blocks and any str build lose the match..
Post #: 76
8/4/2018 19:04:17   
.Lord Ginger.

1) Hazmat isn't that good at 40.

2) Yeti Chomp, no thanks, that's busted
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
8/5/2018 16:34:14   
Grandma

We ought to be able to get criticals on energy steals - something to help out the underpowered support builds.
Epic  Post #: 78
8/5/2018 23:58:54   
Exult85

This is my first post on the EpicDuel forums, and I might spit out a fluid that congeals everyone in this forum like a Scytodidae if they don't agree with my idea, however, I'm still going to chapel my walkway as they throw Prairie gentians at me.
So here's my EpicDuel idea: bringing back old promotional packages from all phases from EpicDuel. This includes: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omega. (although I don't think Alpha never had a promotional package, however, I'll just include it as one). So, it's a promotional package where you get to buy ultra-rare weapons from previous phases. However, in order to get these weapons you must have all the achievements from every phase. If you don't have any achievements from any of the phases on EpicDuel, then you can't buy the weapons. It's pretty much like the AdventureQuest Worlds Book of Lore - Badge Shop when you open the Beta Shop and it says: "you must be a Beta character to open this shop." If it's a doltish idea then at least I tried my best.

Merged ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 8/6/2018 18:52:33 >
Post #: 79
8/6/2018 12:24:59   
Mr. Delector

I do not support this, sorry. People who have bought the mentioned items were promised that they would remain rare and the previous phases are done with anyway.

< Message edited by Mr. Delector -- 8/6/2018 12:27:21 >
Epic  Post #: 80
8/6/2018 14:00:54   
8x

You can buy the old promotional items through the winter gifting event.

< Message edited by 8x -- 8/6/2018 14:01:06 >
Epic  Post #: 81
8/7/2018 17:00:59   
dfo99

does the screen but the bottom mana and part of icon for everyone or just me? if it happens to everyone i would like to suggest move if a bit up.
Post #: 82
8/8/2018 3:47:50   
Cataleptic

Hello, everyone!

Botanical hazard
It should stay the same. It isn't too powerful or too weak. Making it only useable once would be useless, especially when it can be done for after a heal. However, I don't mind it being once as long as other poison skills end up being used only once (toxic grenade, venom strike, etc.).

Kartherax
I believe the best solution to fixing the bot would be to lower its debut, it'll give strength players a fighting chance.

Omega swords and mutation
I believe the debuff on those items should be nerfed or decrease the duration of it. A strength player with that sword/mutation will leave builds such as focus defenseless, and strength getting rage quickly with no support would make it worse. I'm aware rage also depends on damage but having 0 support and easily getting rage will make support pretty useless. There should be some fix to it.

Post #: 83
8/8/2018 8:00:01   
RaXZerGamingZ

if Kartherax was 2 turns then it would be useless
Post #: 84
8/8/2018 22:58:09   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Since the suggestions forum is back up now, you can now post your suggestions there! Balance suggestions can continue to go in the balance forum.
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feature and Balance Suggestions
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition