Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

what keeps you coming back?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what keeps you coming back?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2018 20:55:43   
Daph Duck

Hello epicduelists lets do a discussion and share some nostalgic memorise
what keeps you coming back to epicduel
perosnally... i didnt play for periods of 2 years at a time but i came back because every time i come back theres new updates!
well the first time i went from gamma to omega... that was wild it was liek a whole new game
but i got board and stopped playing for a while
the next time was OMEGA to omega part 2 i didnt play for 2 years and there was .... NO UPDAETS WHATSOEVER
but ever since NW started making updates again ive actually wantetd to play and enjoy this game and make new builds
i stay for the cute war prizes and Baby yetis and my best friend lord ginger
also i think bounty hunters are really cute
i really love battling, and seeing people that i thought id never see again
it just makes me really happy ^_^ i grew up with this game and the ppl here saved my life in some ways!
what about u guys, why do u keep coming back to ed
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/9/2018 9:23:26   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I just like hanging out at the Vendbot and joining in the conversations. I'm a simple man. I may battle again but not soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/14/2018 6:40:22   
sleddyboy3

I want to see if my old friends ever get back online, so I login once every year or two... :(

F Ashari, Master Andrew, Master Shippo, Ubear, Trey Purplefire, and all the other people I kinda remember but have been offline for at least 5 years now...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
7/15/2018 19:39:15   
Daph Duck

^ i remember u SLEDDY BOY
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/16/2018 0:43:33   
Silver Sky Magician

Epic duel is scarily addictive, if you win you want to keep winning, if you lose it’s often by a bit so you want to fight again to get revenge. It’s a gambler’s mindset. Just yesterday I told myself I’d pop in for a bit to check the update out and next thing you know I’ve ranked up and gotten 5099 war influence
Post #: 5
7/16/2018 2:08:48   
8x

I'm at over 1500 days of inactivity, I log in every now and then to see if Illuminator accidentally pressed the 1vs1 button yet. http://epicduelwiki.com/w/File:SFU_Members.png
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what keeps you coming back?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition