Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hoping to Return. Is Epicduel live and will it be getting update?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hoping to Return. Is Epicduel live and will it be getting update?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2018 0:45:17   
Electryx

Saw the design notes. I thought the devs have ended the update and support.
Tell me I am wrong and this game will get the love it deserves.

If the devs will be giving it love then I might join again after 3 years
I may have forgot my old forum login(FrostWolv) but still remember the game login.

Please tell coz I am hoping to buy promo
Post #: 1
7/20/2018 2:04:51   
Adoshia

It's getting more love than it's gotten in awhile if you looked at the patch notes you'd notice that there are a lot of balance update so they're trying to get the game in a better spot, I say they, but it's really only Nightwraith and mods/testers working on the game at this point in time but it's getting updates and getting promos (Returning Stun gun) which is really awesome. I would say it's worth coming back to and seeing how you like things because this game needs more community support than ever if it's to survive. If it gets enough support it might warrant (no promises) more development for the future. The balance updates are pretty solid and more are coming so i'd give it a shot. Hope this helped answer your question!

< Message edited by Adoshia -- 7/20/2018 2:05:31 >
Epic  Post #: 2
7/20/2018 12:37:54   
8x

NW gave it a fresh coat of paint and threw some glitter over it, but other than that it's still the same ED and it's highly unlikely that it will receive any major changes, just another dash of glitter every now and then.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/20/2018 15:44:06   
Silver Sky Magician

^

The changes are rather more substantial than that, though the fundamental structural problems are still there. ED is still a fun way to kill time though
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hoping to Return. Is Epicduel live and will it be getting update?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition