In response to the previous post:
1. I would actually go further and say that the extra-damage functions of Maul and Double Strike should be switched. In my view, Double Strike and Berzerker have always been too similar -- if DS instead worked via defense ignore, it would still just be an extra-damage attack but in a different capacity. Meanwhile, Maul still maintains an extra-damage effect (since I think just a basic strike with a stun chance is too weak), which happens to be the same one as Zerker. Zerker, in turn, has the same extra-damage function as Maul but stronger, no stun chance, and with lifesteal. Thus, those three skills finally become fairly distinct from one another and can be used comfortably in their respective niches without crowding another skill out.
2. I think Blood Commander works fine improving with support, so definitely don't change that. I'm more willing to concede a change on Intimidate, since it's a pretty underused skill; if you change the scaling to tech though, you risk making it too much like Terrify, which would likely necessitate a buff, either to the duration or the def/res reduction. As for scaling it with dex, that would only make things worse, considering dex is pretty useless to Merc at the moment.
3. I disagree with this. Artillery Strike scales faster than Fire Rain, which makes up for the lack of defense ignore.
4. I'm assuming you're taking about lifesteal, in which case I would submit Blood Commander. It's a good skill all around, whose low energy cost makes it viable for all builds, especially near the end of battles.
5. Definitely supported. Reactive Armor is too strong. I would suggest starting level 1 at 22% and increasing by 2% per level until 40% at max. Also, the stat requirement should be dex instead of support, since Hybrid Armor already requires support and is a very strong passive in and of itself. Moving RA's stat requirement to dex would also eliminate the need for Artillery Strike to have a stat requirement, which no other multi currently does.
6. I don't think changing the scaling stat is necessary for Static Smash. Dex would change mostly nothing, and tech or support would make the skill too strong.