Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Blood Mage Balance Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Blood Mage Balance Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2024 19:20:33   
AYOGETCHMANZ

I'm convinced the actual game testers have left, leaving nobody to actually injected themselves inside the game to know what really to balance out. One blatant balance issue that everyone's ignoring is with the blood mage shielding capabilities. Yes, I understand that energy routing is difficult for them (not as of late), but it makes little sense to me as to why BOTH of their shields add 90 energy, technology AND resistance on one and an insurmountable amount of dexterity on the other. Why not just have the act of applying one shield passively give you the ability to gain energy whenever your opponent strikes or does any sort of damage, but at a lesser degree of return. This will allow blood mages to receive energy fairly without their opponent having to attempt to crack a rock with a bamboo stick.
Post #: 51
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Blood Mage Balance Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition