Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Tournament of Champions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tournament of Champions
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/1/2018 17:56:51   
  Kiyone

Good luck all!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
9/1/2018 18:37:10   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Good luck to all! Glad to see OS getting more love now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/2/2018 1:21:45   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thank you for the luck from the both of you and good to see you again Digital X!

I've contacted Dragon Elite X/Heavenspawn here and on the Discord, hope to see him soon and best of luck to him.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
9/2/2018 18:38:57   
the warden

Ill have to join the next one, playing AQW at the moment to farm for the new void shogun stuff:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
9/3/2018 1:35:54   
The Finnish Phoenix

Sure thing good luck with the farming and look forward to seeing you in the next one.

Still no sign from Heavenspawn alas, contacted him by his Twitter now on top of Discord and forums so hopefully that will work and we'll be able to do the match.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 9/3/2018 1:37:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
9/3/2018 17:53:14   
Riniti

quote:

Some used it, including Riniti who used it at Level 20.

Man, did I really? I guess I do have a level 20 Earth Elemental... bizarre. Eggy's always been my go-to. Although, I suppose, that wouldn't work in an Earth tourney...

Heckin' bizarre coming back on the forums for the first time in over five years and seeing my name.

In my opinion, though, the BL is honestly fine, from my perspective. There were probably some that were unfair, but, well, the answer to that is 'well, get those powerful characters yourself to fight back with.' Which, maybe that viewpoint negates a ban list altogether... though apparently Drakath is so OP that it would just be Drakath spam, which would be no good. I've only seen four participants total, each of which used a different character... which in my mind makes for a good tourney.
Post #: 31
9/6/2018 18:54:23   
Chaotic3000

I honestly want to say im dissapointed, i was very happy with the efforts being made to revive oversoul such as this tournament but i find it is being handled in a very unprofessional way, as if the bans werent senseless enough(volt engineer and both chaos drakaths being exceptions), the lack of restrictions on custom cards such as tower shield, the fact that even though there are only 24 participants apparently but its still too much for the ones in charge to check 10 minutes a day if there were any matches and update the brackets, it shows lack of commitment to the game, a game you claim to be trying to revive. I asked asuka right at the beggining of the tournament if i could keep training the char i was going to use in the rest of the tournament and i wasnt answered till 4 days later. The Finnish Phoenix asked before the tournament began if anyone else could be put in charge of the tournament as a help, asuka acted offended at the notion that he could not handle the tournament by himself, which at the end seems to be the case. The last straw was when my last match against vorn was anuled because some players could not fight before the 2 day limit ended, as if players not being disqualified after the 2 days rule estipulates werent bad enough the worst part is that the brackets were updated and those players names appeared in red, meaning that they were dropped from the tournament, but then suddenly someone decided to let them fight again anuling my match and prolonging a very short tournament unnecesarily, the part that makes me angry is that you broke your own rules, flawed as they were they were still rules. If the way this tournament is being managed is any indication of oversoul future then the future looks very grim. I find ludicrous the notion of getting new players when you disrespect existing players like this.
Post #: 32
9/15/2018 18:29:41   
the warden

So how did the tournament end up going?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
9/16/2018 19:21:17   
The Jop

Corn Flakes won.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tournament of Champions
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition