Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

OverSoul Kickstarter Stretch Goal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> OverSoul Kickstarter Stretch Goal
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/4/2018 20:45:23   
Riniti

Obviously, there is no OverSoul stretch goal for the Moglin Kickstarter. I just have two questions for the community of OverSoul about the prospect of such, and potentially a topic for discussion.

1. Do you think that they should have? Given their stretch goals going beyond AQW and AQ3D into DF and AQ, I was honestly a little surprised to see that there wasn't one for a Moglin character or two in OverSoul. It surprised me especially given the tournament, and Alina's talk about 'keeping up activity and we'll release a couple characters', and just the general 'revival' of OverSoul as a topic of interest. Including an OverSoul reward to backers would A. Give people who are already fans of OverSoul a reason (or an additional reason) to give them money to their Kickstarter and B. potentially introduce *new* players to OverSoul via the sensation of 'oh I have rewards for this game, I should check it out and redeem the rewards'.

2. Would you have pledged anything for such a stretch goal? If so, how much? (I personally haven't backed the KickStarter, but I might throw a dollar, maybe up to five if it meant getting a couple exclusive/new characters in OverSoul.)

Just curious as to the community's stance on this, seeing if they align with mine, etc. etc. I'm just a curious lil' eggy.

~Riniti
Post #: 1
9/5/2018 10:59:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

Given the success of the Moglins Kickstarter, it might even make sense to have a Kickstarter for OverSoul's revival or OverSoul mobile in addition to similar for other AE games that they're struggling to maintain.

Either way, the amazing amount of support backed for Moglins is a great thing for AE on the whole and allows them to revisit games like OS and MQ without having to worry as much about money, so I see it as a good sign even if we don't get direct rewards from it for OS.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
9/5/2018 12:01:45   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Yes they should have a kickstarter for OS. On mobile if done properly imo it would be a massive success (at the very least better than AQ3D on mobile). It would attract a large number of new players which would give AE's other games more exposure.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 9/5/2018 12:03:09 >
Post #: 3
9/5/2018 12:53:05   
the warden

Fairly suprised they didnt consider this when they were doing the Kickstarter in the first place
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
9/5/2018 14:56:48   
Aura Knight

I'm not opposed to this idea and I even support the one for a kickstarter to make OS a mobile game. The issue with it is that we probably don't have anyone who would make a prize for OS in the kickstarter.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
9/5/2018 22:51:30   
The Jop

Well, OS at least got on the AE launcher. If this gets the game more attention and development, I'd happily back the Kickstarter.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/7/2018 9:47:23   
Gorillo Titan

OS needs to focus on quality of life updates before anything still a lot of bugs need to be fixed if they want this game to be big.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> OverSoul Kickstarter Stretch Goal
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition