Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[RESOLVED] Pirate robot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Pirate robot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2018 20:40:03   
.Lord Ginger.

It says it has a 25% chance to either stun or crit.

I’ve used the special way too many times for it not to have stunned. I’ve gotten countless crits but no stuns.

< Message edited by Teufel Hunden -- 10/27/2018 19:31:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/22/2018 3:29:44   
melinalowks

According to my logic, it would be approproiate and accurate if by using the special in one battle out of four battles, be able to stun or crit, 1/4 ratio=25%.

My question is, when you're going to crit or stun, shouldn't there be a probability of 50% of it either being stun or 50% being a crit. Or is it one stun and one crit out of eight battles.

If we refer to the description, it says 25% to either stun or crit, but not specific of the chances of whether it's assured it will be a stun, or crit, but I'm on the same page as you.
Post #: 2
9/22/2018 7:51:24   
8x

They probably should also change the description a bit, to make it more clear. Something like this, if it even works this way: "Unleash a barrage with a 25% chance to either stun or crit. 85% damage against 2 targets."
Epic  Post #: 3
10/27/2018 19:31:01   
Teufel Hunden

Locking this up since we have fixed the issue a while back and pirate robot now has chance to stun.

~Teufel Hunden
~Da bomb Expert
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [RESOLVED] Pirate robot
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition