Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Beast Rider/Frost Demon armor buff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beast Rider/Frost Demon armor buff
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2018 0:48:16   
.Lord Ginger.

Frost Aura either needs a higher chance or a removable core because I hate not being able to use this.

Same with Delta Knight because let's be real here, it's a sick armor that would be used if the core was useful/removable
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/22/2018 5:45:26   
Mother1

with the delta knight the effect as mentioned in a previous thread should instead be passive in the form of it affecting support passive just by the person wearing it. Meaning by a certain percent it should hit the opponent's support the entire duel which in turn could make it vastly more useful.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/22/2018 12:10:08   
Xendran

Completely agree. Locked cores don't really make a ton of sense in general. It's not like removing the locked core puts it into your inventory.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
11/22/2018 13:18:11   
leo07123

Totally agree! There are few items whose Skill Core needed to be unlocked with immediate effect. Like with the case of Delta Armor, Curse tends to be very annoying after all it never works and secondly it is of no use. So ED Staff must consider these cores to be unlocked asap. Because although Delta Armor looks awesome but no one use this armor because of the stinking core.

Regards
Hesperides
(Lore Master)
Epic  Post #: 4
11/22/2018 21:54:39   
racing.lo.mas

I have suggested maaany times that those cores should be activated with all types of melee attacks instead with only strike.
You never strike, just when you dont have energy. And if you don't have energy frost aura is worthless.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beast Rider/Frost Demon armor buff
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition