Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2020 11:44:03   
NagisaXIkari

Short update with the third interlude hopefully this link works.

Occupied with other things, so will try to find some time to put out more entries. Also gotta get caught up with the game as I really really don't want another thing like with the original "Ocean of Hopelessness" happening again.
--Fixed link
Master Samak

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 2/28/2020 10:13:53 >
DF  Post #: 76
3/10/2020 6:22:55   
NagisaXIkari

Lengthier update with the thirty-first entry.

Won't be long before I have to acknowledge the things going on in the game which is also gonna be a damper on my original plans to bring the greater Rose in. At least I still have a few mooks I can bring in.
DF  Post #: 77
3/11/2020 12:43:52   
NagisaXIkari

Chapter thirty-two without delay is up and with it even greater mysteries.
DF  Post #: 78
3/15/2020 11:25:01   
NagisaXIkari

Chapter thirty-three "What Comes After Fear" up and with it a beginning of expanding the cast which I'll probably regret.

EDIT: Add-on is once again not working, so to combat that, I'll keep the link in the event it does work rather than this inconsistent sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, but also actually include chapter names. Pretty sure I did that ages ago on a different story, but w'ever.

< Message edited by NagisaXIkari -- 3/15/2020 11:32:06 >
DF  Post #: 79
3/19/2020 6:33:01   
NagisaXIkari

Coming in with chapter thirty-four, My Least Favourite Life.
DF  Post #: 80
3/19/2020 22:36:28   
  Master Samak

Productive!
Fallen Leprechaun of L&L

Hi, NagisaXIkari,

It is nice to see you continuing to produce chapters and content!
For attaching links to your story/chapter: When I try using going through your link, the
[url=][/url]
coding and the lengthy "anyl.ink" web link, I get an "Error" and no page loads.

I strongly suggest using the "link" button that is within this forum's commenting posts, which will ultimately generate the format
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22376011]Post #: 4[/link]
Feel free to copy and paste that code, as the address is your latest post in The Wilting Rose.

If you want to link specifically to each individual chapter, you will not be able to with your current structure: you have multiple chapters inside a small number of big posts. To link to each chapter individually, you will need to make a new post with each publish in that story thread (which is fine) and grab the direct link from that post number to code in a link. This post of mine, as you see on the right, is Post #:81 and when clicked, that generates the direct link of http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22376972

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 3/19/2020 22:40:36 >

AQ DF  Post #: 81
3/22/2020 8:02:40   
NagisaXIkari

Usually it loads after the error message, but there may very well be a break somewhere which happens when there are multiple links and it's flawed and I'm not gonna try and solve it.

For the sake of consistency, I'll keep it as is with eleven entries per post and just put the chapter name so it's just a Ctrl+F away and for future projects and oh my are there future projects go with the one (or two in the case of interludes and the like) entry per post.

Anywho, "Chapter XXXV: How I Could Just Kill A Man" is up.
DF  Post #: 82
3/25/2020 14:42:13   
NagisaXIkari

"Chapter XXXVI: Blood Flows" is up.

I feel like using numerals rather than numbers is just pretentious as I put more and more entries up, but most of the time my dialogue probably comes off as pretentious as well.
DF  Post #: 83
3/27/2020 13:05:12   
NagisaXIkari

"Chapter XXXVII: Bully" is up.

Skimming "The Long Dark" for whatever reason and as I write "The Wilting Rose" and think on other stories I've written, it occurs to me, "The Madness Chronicles" while still a fitting title isn't the most accurate as while madness is a recurring theme, identity is a far more pervasive theme that often leads into a character's fall into madness whether it be the acceptance of their identity, the loss of their identity, or struggle to find one's identity.

Of course "The Identity Chronicles" or "The Identity Saga" sounds lame and this is only a conclusion I've recently come to given that I've been at these stories for four years, six counting the original "Ocean of Hopelessness," which is crazy to think about how I was barely over twenty when I started this.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
DF  Post #: 84
3/28/2020 8:02:22   
NagisaXIkari

"Chapter XXXVIII: Dream Girl" is up.

A shorter, quieter entry that goes into another recurring theme of these stories which is relationships be they romantic or platonic.
DF  Post #: 85
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition