has ten 1v1 wins
September 12, 2018
Stange weapons have washed up the stranger tides of the West Naval Yard, as the mysterious pirate from another realm, Esprit d'Cour, offers the denizens of Delta V spoils from his personal stash.
Bye Bye Big Varium
As of the newest update, 18K Varium promotion will ends. Deals like this don't come around often, so take advantage of this great value while you can!
Shoggoth’s Stash Arcade shop is now available at all ArcadeBots throughout Delta V! Will you be the first to catch the unique gold prize?
Earn those blue, red, or platinum stars with 3 new achievements!
Legendary Big Tuna and Legendary Captain Shoggoth are joining the roster of nearly unbeatable NPCs to test your skill a strategy. Plus, it's a great way to earn rating points!
- Bounty Hunter - BHs still appear to be outclassed by Mages. Smoke has been improved to increase damage output.
- Smoke Screen: Improves with every 3 Tech.
- Tactical Mercenary - Tac Mercs need lots of help, so these buff are intended to increase survivability and damage output.
- Field Commander: Added +10% crit chance; goes up by 3 Strength points per skill level
- Frenzy: +8% health gain per level
- Toxic Grenade: +5 damage per level; 100% damage; -10 energy cost
- Adrenaline Rush: +5% rage gain per level
- Infernal Android P and E price increase to 35000 Credits and 1495 Varium. These bots are way too good to be as cheap as they were.
- Infernal Android PxE (Physical main attack, energy special)
- Internal Android ExP (Energy main attack, physical special)
- Kartherax’s Darkspawn: Curse of Kartherax duration reduced to 2, inflicts 100% damage on initial strike
- Pyro Fly: Picks from the target's top 4 skills instead of 3
- Botanical Borg/Dark Botanical Borg: Reduced defense ignore on Spore Bombardment to 10%
This update features 16 nightmarish, nautical styles for all classes and genders. At long last, you can turn your head into an eldritch nightmare! You did want that, didn't you?
This update will also feature dozens of new weapons available at Esprit d'Cour! Some of these are also available through the Arcade, but if you don't like games of chance, you can purchase them directly.
Leviathan's Might P/E
Pirate Mage Flintlock P/E
Gold Pirate Pistol P/E
Pirate Flintlock P/E
Void Pirate Pistol P/E
Vampirate Magnum P/E
Pirate Mage Pistol P/E
Ornate Pirate Pistol P/E
Leviathan Rapier P/E
Ivory Cutlass P/E
Mana Rapier P/E
Undead Octo Cutlass P/E
Omega Cutlass P/E
Vampirate Cutlass P/E
Deep Sea Rapier P/E
Pirate Angler Rapier P/E
Pirate Mage Katana P/E
Leviathan Impaler P/E
Mystic Pirate Cutlass P/E
Iron Wavebreaker P/E
Sea Scourge P/E
Void Pirate Cutlass P/E
Gold Leviathan Impaler P
Remember, the Heroic Housing contest is still underway and has already seen some fantastic entries! There's still plenty of time to enter if you haven't already! The complete rules can be found in this post!
< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 12/3/2018 22:48:59 >