has ten 1v1 wins
September 24, 2018
EpicDuel Testers Wanted
EpicDuel Team Searching for New Testers!
Since resuming development of EpicDuel in May, EpicDuel has been relying on a few generous mods and remaining testers to help get the releases out. Since many of these assistants have other roles and real life obligations, we have some blind spots in testing which we can only remedy with a dedicated testing team!
Think you have what it takes? We are looking for someone who is:
We will be looking at your EpicDuel account history, AE account history, social networking and forum accounts if you have them, and arranging a Discord interview to talk individually with potential candidates.
- Experienced (this does NOT mean you have to have 5 level 40 Legendary characters)
- Knowledgeable (you should know how all the various parts of the game play)
- A good communicator (if you cannot explain the bug you've experienced, we cannot fix it)
- Available (if you'll only have time to pop in for an hour or two, this is not for you)
- Easy to work with (our testers work hard and have fun. Since this is a volunteer position, we want everyone to enjoy what they do and who they work with. Even if you are an amazing, reliable tester, you can and will be booted for having a bad attitude.)
Want to apply? Here is what you need to do:
1. Send an e-mail to AEContributors@battleon.com with the subject line EPICDUEL TESTER APPLICATION
If your e-mails subject line says anything except EPICDUEL TESTER APPLICATION then the filters will automatically delete it. Attention to detail is essential.
2. Include your real name, age, and
3. Include your country of residence.
4. Include your EpicDuel character name and email address
5. Include your Master Account name and email address tied to the master account.
6. Include your Forum account name and email address if you have a forum account.
7. Include why you want to be a tester for EpicDuel and what you hope to accomplish in this role.
8. Include all Languages you speak/read.
9. Include a Resume (C.V.) *please note we'd like the resume in English.
You must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position. No exceptions.
One application per person. We will read and consider all applications, but cannot reply to them all. If you are chosen to go through a further interview, we will contact you by e-mail. If we do not respond, we want to thank you for being awesome enough to volunteer! We are not obligated to explain why you were not accepted for the role. Applications close WEDNESDAY, October 10th. We hope to accept around 5 testers but this can change based on quality of applications. We will begin contacting applicants we are interested in as soon as possible, but please understand it takes time to manually review and vet candidates. Contacting staff about your application status will not help your chances.
Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position but does come with the in-game ED Tester achievement, currency allowance, certain items upon request, and the chance to test game content as we develop it before release and invaluable experience with a honest-to-goodness gaming company which will look good on ANY future resumes.
Thanks, good luck and Duel On!