has ten 1v1 wins
October 19, 2018
Don't have a costume yet for Halloween? No problem! This update is introducing 9 new monstrous style sets and 2 new travel forms that are perfect to get you into the spirit of the season! This is just part 1 of a 2 part seasonal update to introduce some holiday cheer and fear into Delta V!
- Because of exploitation, the level requirement to give fame has been increased to 10
- Standardized hairstyle pricing:
- Varium styles without a set (style is unique to a class and doesn’t unlock across classes) = 145 Varium
- Varium styles with a set = 210
- Credit styles without a set = 745
- Credit styles with a set = 995
- Max Buddy List size increased to 200
- HalloWarrior achievement is going rare!
- Epic Buddy -- 100 Buddy Slots
- Extreme Buddy -- 150 Buddy Slots
- Legendary Buddy -- 200 Buddy Slots
- Demon Skull
- Paper Bag
- Evil Clown
- Pumpkin Head
- Flaming Pumpkin
- Alien Suit
- Alien Head
- Alien Teeth
Visit Xraal to check out these fun new travel forms!
- Pumpkin Mutation
- Jack O Bomb Mutation (Type /boom to see some festive fireworks!)
- Yeti Furs can now be sold
- Platinum stars should show on characters pages
- Nightmare's End - Nightmare Kartherax Cell awarded on mission completion instead of drop to allow players to win Nightmare Kartherax Slayer achievement from beating Nightmare Kartherax
- Prisoner of the Nightmare now awards 10,000 Credits to compensate for altered reward on Nightmare's End
- City Guard outside Valestras now correct labeled as level 3.
December is still over a month away, but it will be here before you know it! That means Gifting 2018 is also fast approaching! I've been taking a bit of time each week to make small changes to improve the experience and make this year's event as exciting and rewarding as possible! Here are a few of the changes you can look forward to this year:
*Still requires testing
- New gift giving tiers*
- Room limit expanded to 150 from 130*
- Gifting price reduced to 325
Some things were left on the cutting room floor this update, but that just mean more for next week! Join us next week for some of the wildest weapons and armors yet!
After many discussions and investigations, we've narrowed down our list of testers and we will being interviewing them next week. We received more applications than we expect so we thank you for your patience during this process!