Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

XP in gifts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> XP in gifts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2018 21:06:19   
Grandma

1) I suggest adding xp as a reward from gift boxes - cut the chance of creds in half to add in xp.
Epic  Post #: 1
12/8/2018 22:43:23   
Legendary Ash

I think this suggestion severely underestimates the popular opinion on credits in Epicduel, that is a lack of moderate credits rewards in the game, players want to be able to afford Legendary Mode and the expensive achievements as soon as possible.
We had many comments on the forums and twitter where players asked for a credit reward for ranking up in Legendary Mode like leveling in Lv 1 to 40, this suggestion only aggravates the problem further by increasing the speed of achieving ranks with expected amount of credits lagging behind.

Giving Xp displaces expected experience in terms of knowledge and wisdom in combat with respect to the Lv of the character. That means there are more players who will fail to properly understand the game thus increasing chances of rage quit instead of being long term players due to unnatural progression.
AQ  Post #: 2
12/9/2018 9:12:09   
Mother1

Not supported

While this suggestion would actually benefit me (seeing as I maxed out all my ranks) as well as anyone who is higher than rank 100 or below level 40 anyone in between this will feel the sting. Remember ranked 40 players who aren't max rank still need credits to unlock their ranks and for them to get this they need to battle. having players gaining EXP without the credits to back it up will in turn cause them to rank up without the credits needed to unlock the rank which in turn will cause them pain down the line.

If ranking up gave credits for each rank you gained like levels do due to the x3 exp boost things would be different but since they don't this would be a problem.
Epic  Post #: 3
12/9/2018 10:06:10   
Grandma

I think gifting gives us many times more gold than is needed for unlocking ranks - throwing in some exp won't hurt.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/9/2018 10:28:15   
NDB

Not supported at all. Think long-term. With this, we would all get max Rank instantly and then after that all the XP is useless. Maybe this year you'd be happy to instantly max out your Rank, but then what about next year's gifting? You'd probably end up complaining how the XP is a complete waste of a gift.

Not to mention, a good amount of people are already max Rank. I'm already almost Rank 500, so this wouldn't help me one bit.

Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> XP in gifts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition