Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New War System

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New War System
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2018 2:03:15   
lcheezy

Would it be bad to implement a new war system this old war system really hasn’t grown on anybody and legion barely wins , if there’s a way to have a fair war please strive for that
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/16/2018 9:42:03   
Mother1

if anything I suggest the following

1) Revert this war system back to the original 1.0 war system.

This means that instead of using war items to get influence to and a war objective to decide which side wins have it where all the players as a whole for each side battle and every legion/exile win is pooled together into one lump some. Which ever side has the most at the end of each day wins the daily war.

To add more incentive the tier system for goods can be transfered to this and me made by how many wins each player gets. the more wins you get the better the reward.

2) Make this apply for all area in Delta V at the same time while adding influence back to all the battle modes.

This means that say I battle in frystland and win a battle. not only will the win i got there be added to the pool for my side, but I will also gain influence for my cheevo for that area. This way anyone who wants to battle in an area and rank up said cheevo can do so while earning influence not only for themselves but also their faction.

Heck with this we could make it where each area can be controlled by one side for each day and add rewards for holding onto said area for a long time. This means that say if legion holds the area for 10 days in a row. the rewards you can get for doing so will grow the longer you hold onto them.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 12/16/2018 10:23:08 >
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New War System
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition