Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Buffing and Nerfing Several Robots Specials

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buffing and Nerfing Several Robots Specials
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2019 11:32:36   
leo07123

Happy New Year to ED Community !

Well! I have seen everyone asking for nerfing Cyber Hunter Massacre. But we are still forgetting several robots that really need to be nerfed and buff.

1. Azreal Borg

Azreal Borg's special attack i.e. Heart Attack really needs to be buffed. The reason is even if player got focus 5 built still this bot doesn't make any good damage. This bot really need buffing with 85% damage or better if over ride rage.

2. Kartherax's Darkspawn

This bot really need further nerfing. I wonder that this bot is the most OP bot I have ever seen because (a) It over ride Rage (b) 100% Damage (c) No deflect and Block (d) Make your primary Fish (e) Can't use Primary Active Core (f) Can't use Armor attackable Core and (g) restrict all strength skills. This is very serious to look into. I must suggest the following: -

1. Restrict this bot making it Blockable or Deflectable or
2. No Over riding Rage i.e. let this bot use the rage or
3. Reduce the damage scaling to 65% - 75%

Anyone of this can make this bot balance

3. Assault Bot

Assault Bot special needs to be buffed more, since this is rarely use so better buffing will server a come back of this bot. 100% buff the debuff will be better because 85% also does the same.

4.Bio Borg

Bio Borg special Thorn needs to be buffed with 85% of melee damage back at your attacker instead 75%.

I hope you will see to this and will include this suggestion with suitable changes for new update.
Epic  Post #: 1
1/1/2019 19:30:48   
racing.lo.mas

Azrael borg is quite strong for strenght/support builds which has a high debuff. Everybody was annoyed with those CH who had -50 tech and this bot which reduce your shields to nothing. This bot it's not made for focus, its made for classes with a strong debuff.
However, it woudn't be a bad idea to increase its special damage. I mean, this would only buff focus builds. I remember trying to use this bot with focus and when someone used a shield then its special always did 30 damage. Yea, you are taking the defense away but at the same time you are losing your main attack. A small buff like that would be good for focus, but anyway I believe there are other better options for focus.

kartherax.. yeah, indeed. After the nerf its keeps being one of the best bots just because it counters a lot every strenght build. Even if more if you are mercenary, it takes away your static smash. I support your second option + reduce special damage. I don't mind if it can be deflectabled or blockabled. If you waste your rage with the special skill and it deals a low damage too its fine to me.

Assault bot:
I would allow this bot to clean poison instead. So it would reduce 85% debuff and poison.

Bio borg: Hmm idk, even if it had 85% it wouldn't be that good, its very occasional (and it lose by far with the kartherax bot). If I am not wrong.. this bot had a passive attack which was pretty cool. When you used strike, you had a small % to 'infect' your opponent and your next attack did way more damage. It worked with any kind of damage, it could also increase poison. (i think it was like this with this bot, I don't have many memories about it). I don't know if this was it's special attack or a passive with the strike, but it was way good. If this bot could have this special skill again it would be a bit better.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/3/2019 17:34:44   
Mother1

Lets see

1) A damage boost sorry but not supported. The robot's special is universal and can be quite powerful so the low damage is a perfect balance to it since it isn't a damage base robot like the IA or GB but a tactical one.

2) The bot is already deflectable with it's normal attack just like just about all bots are. But to be honest this bot is almost a broken as the original Infernal android was so to be honest even if all 3 were used as long as the special does it's thing people will still complain and it won't solve the original problem which was it basically being a 100% counter to all strength builds.

3) Not supported. Even if it is underused that doesn't mean it needs to 100% negate the effects of debuffs. People still spend energy on those and if this were to happen it would just make said moves become the equal of strike except you spend energy for it. The way it is now at least the player still gets a small part of the debuff.

4) Sadly even with this buff there is honestly no way of buffing this robot effectively without OP it. I say this because when it was made it was made pre omega when strike would be used more often due to their being no cores and infinite energy regains due to passives existing. Omega not only gave players more ways around using melee based moves (with the exception of strength builds) but made it even worse with the passive to active change. So while I do support this buff as I pointed out I don't see it making too much difference.

@ Racing.lo.mas

The assault bot already cleans out poison and has done so for months.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/3/2019 20:29:21   
racing.lo.mas

mother

3) Maybe assault bot would counter all debuff, but if I was the one using the debuff I'd preffer my opponent to use assault bot instead of any buff (shield/tech/dex/etc). Maybe Im only striking and using energy but my opponent is losing a turn without gaining anything. If he use any shield/buff my opponent is getting a lot more resistance/defense and if its the case of a buff, then their skills are also getting an upgrade.
lol thought assault bot didn't cleaned poison, so its still bad. Know what? It would be quite nice if it could counter kartherax and blood hawk like allowing you to get back your primary/armor. Maybe that would be a good nerf for kartherax..

4) I know, same case of thorns when you had some chances while striking (loved that). Right, but I mean the bot strike. Like you are focus, you use your basic robot attack and it get this special. Bot strike is used more than player strike. Well I'd propose 2 things, add this passive to the bot strike or changing its special skill (and add the one stated before which increase next damage)-
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buffing and Nerfing Several Robots Specials
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition