Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= A Whispered Prophecy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= A Whispered Prophecy
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/1/2019 3:28:47   
Red Blood

quote:

A great flame defies the waning of its kin
Usurped once, now grasped at once more
But it shan’t blaze true in a pretender’s skin
And will be reclaimed from Death’s door

I'm taking this to focus on whatever power our character managed to obtain/ steal from War's broken alter given it restored us to full health some time back, and the now current events doing with The War/Axe Master seeking to claim War's power while turning into a lesser fake. Now perhaps there will be a showdown in the land of the dead, perhaps Death is merely going to help War muster a thread of power back from our character's soul given so little is left untied to the fake now, or perhaps it will be kept till War's power becomes too much for the fake to bear leading to a former hero joining the ranks of the dead while our character revives once more perhaps after purging Zhilo's soul of War's power in some final contest. Granted at least one detail is confirmed now the latest update is out, but thought I'd take a stab at addressing a few potential plot points even if a bit late.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
9/2/2019 11:54:16   
I Overlord I

"The hourglass turns on one Death cannot hold"

:O

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= A Whispered Prophecy
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition