Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Creppypasta - Terrible Fate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Creppypasta - Terrible Fate
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/15/2019 14:58:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

I was just an Normal Player of DragonFable . Doing release after release every friday or saturday. Exploring all the game . Collecting all gear and beating all Inn Challenges. It was one of those days when everything started...
It looked like an Normal. I made the login, selected character and waited the loading. When i saw the book of lore front page, somthing caught my atention.
I saw an Black Button On Inferior Part of the page. But this one was different . It was totally black. And there wasn't anything wrote at it. Just an dark button, at first glance i thought it was something related to the malerous saga or an Friday 13th event or whatever. And Then i made the worst decision ever. I clicked on that dark button.
I entered on an total black screen with my character at the center with an afraid expression. As i always do an new quest i clicked on the book of lore to look at the quest's description there it was what i saw...
"End of Everything" ""You've met an terrible fate, haven't you?...too bad".... At first i thought it was an prank of Verly or Dove or something. Then i decided to continue watching that quest and pressing to continue. And the cutscene started
Hero = What? Where i am? I was reading the dragon news and suddenly i am here? Another of cysero's tricks again?
An whispering voices approachs the hero's mind
??? = hero... hero... another one
Hero = Who is there ? Are you an foe or Friend?
The hero asks and waits the response...
The voice startes growing until becomes too freak to listen
??? = Prison of Flesh and Bone, Judged and feared by mankind... another hero steps by, another one to fall, another life to end..... you've met an terrible fate , haven't you?
The hero tells in confusion
Hero = What are you? Show yourself !! Don't make force you !!
??? = This is one is stubborn as all other were
Out of nowhere something flashs on screen. Like an sword's blade and makes an cut on the hero's arm. It starts bleeding. But that was strange. Aside on Itens name and descriptions we never seen blood on this game. I was starting getting too afraid
??? = we shall see it..

The options Battle and Run away appeared as always and i selected Run away this time but an pop-up appeared. "You don't want to miss what will happen". Then i selected battle. But my character was still bleeding, more than before, the voice had no form, attacked with screams like unraveler. But the more i tried attack to him more i got hurt and soon i lost the battle. When we got back to cutscene i was with 0 Hp instead of 1 HP. My character was thrown at the ground , without life , with his body covered in body, and his eyes were open, deeply empty and souless.
??? = This will be our secret.
The quest completed itself with an box dialogue "Everything comes to end, so does you"
Somehow the page refreshed itself, i never saw that . I decide to asking on Forums and discord but no one understood or tried to. As if that button only appeared for me? So i had to clean this myself.
I entered login screen and write it all again. When i entered the character select screen and selected my character . Status were different. Instead of "Ready For Adventure" . It was "Ended" . When i logged with it. Again the scene of my character in covered in blood was there but this time, angrier, devilish. He looked direct to me and said . "Why have you pressed that button?"..... his face was approaching up the camera .... "and now".... . Soon all screen was covered in blood and an Text Box appeared .. "Now we've met an terrible fate , haven't we?. The laugh sound of Sciuridaehotep Hahahahaa (when you kill it for 3rd Time) is listened and all screen goes black with an message above...."And That Was Your End, Now i will go after next one".....
From that day , i promised to never play it again anymore. But until now...that scene still hunters me.... forever..

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/16/2019 20:05:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Creppypasta - Terrible Fate
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition