Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Remember me

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remember me
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2019 9:27:07   
xMalebox

A small idea that can be very useful, 2 checkbox to remember username and password.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/21/2019 22:32:33   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

This suggestion is in the FSI. Locking up.

quote:

How come some suggestions can't be implemented in to the game?

The suggestion is game breaking, meaning it could open up the game to exploits, hacking and general cheating by other players.

The suggestion is illegal for us to make.

The suggestion can not be implemented due to a limitation of flash. Not the limitation or knowledge of the ED staff.

The suggestion is bias, only favoring a particular group or just themselves. We have to consider the entire EpicDuel community when implementing new features.

The suggestion would take more time to implement then that we have to create it. If we really like these suggestions we usually slowly develop them in the background and go un-announced until we are sure it can be implemented. Sometimes we spend time on a new feature and have to toss it out because of a limitation of flash or breaks the game in some way, etc. It slows down progress unfortunately.

The suggestion isn't a priority. There are some suggestions we like, but others we like better. So the better ones get suggested and pushed up to the top while it could go months or even years for the lower priority ones to be implemented
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remember me
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition