Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[AQ3D] Data Users

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> [AQ3D] Data Users
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2019 21:37:23   
Sastro14

As a Data User, I always worry about how much MegaBytes(MBs) I'm using from my Data Plan or from someone else's, normally I usually just visit the places that my Daily Quest(s) requires me to do in the game but there are times where I wanna explore and help or interact with players.

However there are times where the game questionably re-downloads the maps I've already downloaded recently, I get that the Developers are making improvements to the game by updating the maps and tweaking a few things here and there but sometimes I actually wish there was something in the game where it would let me know which maps I need to re-download because it's been updated by HighLighting the Maps' in the Travel menu whether that maps has been downloaded or not, or else I'll just be burning my Data in mere minutes.

Oh and just so it's clear, I've already downloaded all of the maps in the game with WiFi while I was baby-sitting my little nieces and nephew and in total, the game is about 1.5GB or more because each map is about 15MB to 25MB or even more, while my Data Plan is usually 150MB (6 SRD) or 700MB (11SRD) because those are the ones I can afford.
And right now I've un-installed the game on my Phone because I'm running out of storage in my Phone, untill I'm at one of my Family's house and using their WiFi to download the game again, I'll be patiently waiting.

So a quick solution I can come up with is HighLighting the Map's name that has already been downloaded in the Travel Menu.

Thank You so much for taking the time for reading this post, I always appreciate feedback whether you agree or not, or if you have something better in mind. Have a Great Day/Night Everyone.
Post #: 1
1/21/2019 6:34:08   
XeNON_54

You don't use wifi?

Travel to South Korea! They have free wifi everywhere is Seoul!!!
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> [AQ3D] Data Users
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition