One Winged Angel1357
March 22, 2019
Spring is finally here! Can you believe it? Can you believe there's a brand new edition of the Bunnyzookas with pre-equipped cores? Can you believe HeroMart just restocked a truckload of EpicDuel merch? Believe!
To refresh the classic Bunnyzookas, we've introduced the shiny new 2019 editions available at Brachylagus in the Biological Preserve Archives, complete with a new active core!
- Bunnyzooka 2019
- Energy Bunnyzooka 2019
- Comes equipped with Shell-Shocker active core: Reduce defense/resistance 10% and reduces healing 25% for 3 turns. 85% damage.
Available at Dage the Evil, these new active primary cores can make a huge different to the outcome of your duels!
- Screaming Soul Spears: Summon a blade barrage to cause 25 points of energy/health loss for 4 turns. 85% damage.
- Crimson Offering: Sacrifice 80 Health for 300 Energy.
- Spirit Well: Reduce and absorb enemy energy by 25% of normal strike damage.
The Bunny Bot has a sneaky special attack that has been underused for ages. To improve this, we've expanded the triggers for the Egg Rain attack to include regular sidearm and auxiliary attacks. Core attacks and skills are still exempt.
- Ballstic and Electro Bunny Bot: Color blast now triggers when using a regular sidearm or auxiliary attack
Classic Core Unlocks
To encourage experimentation with some classic EpicDuel items, we've unlocked the cores on the Delta Gear. This was done as an experiment to see if it was something worth doing to other rare, locked gear.
- Delta Knight: Curse Aura unlocked
- Delta Destroyer, Delta Daggers, Delta Maul, Delta Staff: Curse unlocked
To increase the viability of Bounty Hunter Dexterity builds without making them overpowered, we've made the following changes:
- Bounty Hunter
- Multishot: Improves with Dexterity.
- Reduced base damage by 20 per level
- Adjusted scaling to improve with every .4 stats
- Stun Grenade
- Improves with every .5 stats
An incredible bounty of loot is finally available from HeroMart, including new designs to complement the return of old classics!
This marvelous merch comes with new home items, weapons, achievements in EpicDuel and AQW! What other kinds of EpicDuel merch would you like to see created for HeroMart?
Spring is officially here and Easter is right around to corner, so Bido and Deuce are hard at work crafting some awesome new sets worthy of your extensive collections!
Not among the new cores were a handful of new passives that were designed to give players a big advantage if their health dropped below critical levels. However, there were some problems in the battle engine that kept them from triggering properly at the health threshold, meaning they would be active the entire fight! I fought my own battle against the code for a bit but had to cut them for this update. Hopefully we can get them working as intended and in game in an upcoming update!
I felt that this design note was important enough to break into two different posts as they would generate two very different kinds of conversations from the community. You can find the other half here
Have merged your 2 posts on this thread together to avoid double posting, but agree that these design notes should be separate so tagged and bagged ~ Tanky
< Message edited by TankMage -- 3/24/2019 19:56:51 >