Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= April 5th Design Notes: The Exalted Tower: The Spiral of Creation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= April 5th Design Notes: The Exalted Tower: The Spiral of Creation
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/5/2019 23:20:38   
  Jay

Navigator of
DragonFable

quote:

Verlyrus
Warcat

The Exalted Tower: The Spiral of Creation

Hey there, heroes!

First off, you might notice that Book 3 Falconreach has returned to normal. Unfortunately, a small bird flew by during the casting of the ritual, interrupting it, and thus everything was reversed and all of the progress and materials were lost.

Now, I know a lot of you will be hearbroken, because you won't be able to be turned into a boxcat, but worry not, perhaps one day the ritual will be completable!

Anyway, on to this week's release!

The next section of the Exalted Tower has opened!

The Spiral of Creation, the warbeast production area, is now explorable.

Fight your way through the warbeasts of the Exalted to reach your next destination!

In order to access this level, you must first ascend past the first level, the Antechamber. However, if you fail in the Sprial of Creation or higher, you will have to start from the bottom again!

As a result, an adjustment has been made to allow quicker progression. Mini bosses will only be fought at the end of floors 3 and 6 of each level, instead of every floor.

Reaching the end of the Spiral of Creation will reward you with new items! Most commonly opbtained is the Warbeast Residue, which can be used to upgrade the Apostate and Thaumaturgus weapons.

However, there is also a 3% chance of obtaining a pair of Exalted wings. Four options are available, based on the wings of the Exalted in the Antechamber. These are also upgradable using Exalted Forgemetal and Exalted Biomass, although they will require much more significant investment than the weapons.

These are intended as a goal for players who wish to play a lot!

Do you have what it takes to reach the top of the Spiral of Creation, and perhaps beyond? Head over to the Challenge Board at the Inn at the Edge of Time to play!

Have feedback about today's release, The Exaltia Tower in general, or the game? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
DF AQW  Post #: 1
4/6/2019 0:22:21   
Kurtz96

I had 2 schism runes but Couerihem just keeps looping warbeast's radiance. Whenever 5 turns are up he does it again. Is there some gimmick I am missing?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/6/2019 0:48:21   
robee495

@above: You need to use Schism Runes to destroy Warbeast's Radience, which can be only used against the boss

Anyways, I have beaten the boss with v2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416863840576471040/563946014273175586/Screenshot_350.png

Nothing special aside from All resist gear btw

-DemonicDarkwraith
DF  Post #: 3
4/6/2019 0:52:37   
Kurtz96

I have schism runes but only 2 and when they run out then what? He keeps looping radiacne forever.

I am also using DmK V2 and the irony is he can't kill me either so we are just stuck in an infinite loop.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
4/6/2019 1:16:29   
abbc de

Oh so once you finish the second expansion, you have to redo the 1st one in order to gain access to the second one again? Kinda weird and tedious...
Post #: 5
4/6/2019 1:23:09   
robee495

@above: Not really, Verly said that both the first and second ones are now 3 floors each, which means that after you complete the Antechamber, you get a break (read: sent back to the Inn) before you do the Spiral

-DemonicDarkwraith

< Message edited by robee495 -- 4/6/2019 1:29:48 >
DF  Post #: 6
4/6/2019 1:29:24   
abbc de

Yeah I noticed that the first one only has 3 rooms now too, but we do need to finish the first one again once we finish the second one correct?

Edit: I gotta stop skimming through the Design Notes. Well, anyway, it kinda sucks that way, but at least the 1st one isn't so tedious anymore.

< Message edited by abbc de -- 4/6/2019 1:30:56 >
Post #: 7
4/6/2019 1:31:17   
Kurtz96

I got 2 schism runes and got him down to 2000 HP. Then I ran out of schism runes and now I don't know what to do.

So is there only 2 chances to kill the boss?

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 4/6/2019 1:32:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
4/6/2019 1:38:19   
Greyor_42

You can farm the runes, you know.
DF  Post #: 9
4/6/2019 1:42:28   
abbc de

I'm assuming that the 10% chance to get the wings is the material needed to merge them, the exalted cloth? And does that drop on both areas, or just the second one?
Post #: 10
4/6/2019 1:43:02   
TFS

Couerihem loops Radiance and becomes undamageable when his power level is below 25%. When his power level is above 85%, he will unleash a nuke and lose 60% power. His power level starts at 50% and increases by 5% for each hit that connects, and decreases by 5% for each hit that misses.
So if you don't have any runes, keep getting hit to keep his power level above 25%, then he won't use Radiance.

quote:

You can farm the runes, you know.

Runes are removed from your inventory when you complete the quest.

quote:

And does that drop on both areas, or just the second one?

Just the second one.

< Message edited by TFS -- 4/6/2019 1:45:03 >

Power pulses through the shaft of this staff, barely contained. Make certain that you are in control of it, and not the other way around.
DF  Post #: 11
4/6/2019 1:46:30   
abbc de

@TFS Thank you for the clarification. :)
Post #: 12
4/6/2019 1:48:10   
Kurtz96

I beat him and only needed 1 rune. Keep him stun locked so that he did no get a chance to use radiance. I got excited since I has 2 schism runes left after the fight and thought I could stockpile them but it turns out you can't.
Other than the radiance thing, he isn't that tough as he doesn't do a lot of damage. With DmK V2 I was able to survive basically forever.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 4/6/2019 1:49:42 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
4/6/2019 1:57:34   
Commander_In_Red

I still haven't a clue how this Tower works.
DF  Post #: 14
4/6/2019 4:25:16   
Necromencer

The Uragiri sure came in handy here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/6/2019 5:37:12   
Sakurai the Cursed

Some incentive for people to farm them a pair of wings: https://i.gyazo.com/b61f7b19e85646dda9a285aff961c9e9.png
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/6/2019 6:15:39   
JariTheMighty

The music in this game is too good.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 17
4/6/2019 6:33:32   
Raphael 777

Hmmm, what classes are best here (I don't have DK yet so that's out)? Evolved Pumpkin Lord (w/ candy) or Patient Dragon Lord can counter those -hp/mp penalties, so those maybe?

< Message edited by Raphael 777 -- 4/6/2019 6:47:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
4/6/2019 7:00:31   
JariTheMighty

Riftwalker is working very well. With the defense skill and stun it is pretty easy to keep the warbeast's boost between 25-85%. Don't even need the runes.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 19
4/6/2019 7:04:05   
Shiny_Underpants

Both seem like strong choices. Patience Dragonlord is very reliable (works better if you have both trinkets, since you can switch to rage when you want to defeat mobs quickly, and patience for stunning then using the three turn heal), and Patience is very strong for bosses. This is the strategy I used...
EPL shouldn't have too much trouble, as the bosses are quite a bit easier than the Antechamber, if slow. It might even be faster, I don't know...
Post #: 20
4/6/2019 12:14:39   
Kurtz96

quote:

I don't have DK yet so that's out

Nitpick but DK means deathknight which ever player should have. I believe you mean DmK which is short for Doom Knight.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
4/6/2019 12:36:27   
Raphael 777

Doh, should've noticed that. And yeah, I meant to type DmK, but I guess I didn't type that m. Well, that's what happens when you're typing and watching TV at the same time.

Anyways, got 2 warbeast residues, so that's 8 more to go until I can get both weapons. I'm guessing to get the weapon in the middle, you have to fuse both 4th stage weapons.

< Message edited by Raphael 777 -- 4/6/2019 13:43:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
4/6/2019 16:48:19   
Aatrocy

https://gyazo.com/d27c3b98040943f31e939eb3c65ede76

no wonder i still didnt get a wing

so it was 3% T.T
Post #: 23
4/6/2019 19:43:53   
Pelly2500

The new wings and weapons look amazing!
DF AQW  Post #: 24
4/6/2019 21:08:35   
Axpower

Anyone know what the resistances are looking like for the wings?
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= April 5th Design Notes: The Exalted Tower: The Spiral of Creation
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition