Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

legendary npc str

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> legendary npc str
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2019 8:40:57   
asterw100000

Trying to kill legendary deuce, and i see its impossible, i saw on youtube a video, but still if Deuce crits, it go over 750 energy damage, and i have 620 resistance.
:| , even with all legendary points ON, i think it cant be beaten, i think Deuce str should be lower.

< Message edited by asterw100000 -- 4/8/2019 8:41:23 >
Post #: 1
4/8/2019 8:50:00   
asterw100000

When low hp, that npc spam all his STR based skills, and my heals cant keep up since it does 400 damage minimum with intimidate debuff at max :0
Post #: 2
4/8/2019 10:23:48   
NDB

They're easier then they ever were because of passives. Blood Mage is exactly the same as before except now you have Bloodlust at all times for no energy cost. Cyber Hunter is lacking a resistance shield now, but since Plasma Armor is already on at all times for no energy cost you don't need one at all. It was a humongous buff against NPCs in general. Deuce was easy enough before (beatable without any ranks or Pyrofly), so I imagine it's sort of a joke now considering what happened to the harder bosses like Titan, Dage, NW, and Endless M4tr1x. There is definitely no need to nerf the legendary bosses in their current state. If anything, they all need to be slightly buffed if this trend of buffing players continues. Just in the past few months we've had +6 dex and tech cores being brought to all pieces of equipment, +45 defense cores, health boosters, static charge being moved to tech scaling, etc..

< Message edited by NDB -- 4/8/2019 10:30:48 >
Epic  Post #: 3
4/8/2019 12:27:46   
asterw100000

can u make a video, or a build of any class that can maybe just maybe kill deuce? I say no matter what he do 800 damage with critical and i have 600 resistance, and he maul me to dead
edit
Managed to get him down to 1k hp, but spam crits :)) ... Now i know why so many quit

< Message edited by asterw100000 -- 4/8/2019 12:53:03 >
Post #: 4
4/8/2019 13:35:29   
asterw100000

omggggg killed deuceeeeeee, omggggggggggg , the strategy was to balance his energy xd .... xddd
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> legendary npc str
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition