Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel Battle Royale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel Battle Royale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2019 4:47:11   
Juan Tipo

Like Fortnite and PUBG. You can land on anywhere on Delta V. But the Circle will shrink, and there can only be one winner.

Everyone starts at Level 1. They can find XPs, Weapons laying around with unique cores, health boosters, and energy boosters. X among of players per match. There will be also crates with very unique and powerful weapons. If you bump up with a player you automatically have to battle him.
Epic  Post #: 1
4/15/2019 12:18:19   
sippingcider

Haha this sounds amazing. A lot of work for the devs to make though I think. Would you make a new character for each Battle Royale, or would your main character reset?
Post #: 2
4/15/2019 13:06:35   
asterw100000

i think they should improve the game, than add silly ideas
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel Battle Royale
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition