Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Prismatic Burn-inflicting Spell

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Prismatic Burn-inflicting Spell
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2019 13:12:32   
Phlox Lover

So I've wanted a spell that can inflict Prismatic Burn for a while now, seeing as we have only one (highly ineffective) way to get the status on enemies currently. I think it' s a good gimmick, and it could be cute. So here's an example of the Spell at L150...

Obviously it's not very effective, but sometimes the gimmick is the fun (such as with Siphon).

This could be a cool rare GGB or also be tethered to a void encounter (which I have also conveniently created for this but, you know, brevity is the soul of wit, and all).

Prismatic Burn Spell

Name:
Level: 150
Power Level: 153
MP Level: 152
Price: 24,205,166 Gold
Sellback: 12,102,583 Gold

Element: N/A
Cost: 653 MP

Hits: 8
Type: Magic
Element: Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Earth, Energy, Light, Dark
Damage: 27-84 plus 111% stats each
BTH: 40.25 plus stats

EFFECT
  • The spell converts the damage it would deal to a 10-round level 153 prismatic burn status, and deals a single hit of 0 damage.

ANALYSIS

Mastercraft Spell - Deals 8 hits of 0 damage, and sets up a prismatic burn of Level 153, duration 10 rounds (it stacks via power).

Deals 132/109*(1.05) damage, and maybe has a "never useful" bonus?

• Starts off as 176-540 with +38.25 bth and 1110% stats, gets +2 bth so 85/87*
  • Eight hits times the 85/87x132/109x1.05 so 27-84 per hit
  • Spell takes the damage and converts it to the status for 10 turns, and since PowerLevel 1 lv153 pburn does 136-848, average = power(444/492)/10
    (probably with some positive multiplier at the end since it does the damage over ten turns), so on average it's power .09 for 10 turns, if there's no multiplier for it drawing it out so long

• Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Prismatic Burn-inflicting Spell
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition