Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lore wise could there be another Doomknight?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Lore wise could there be another Doomknight?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2019 16:07:22   
Kurtz96

We the players can be DmK but that is obviously non cannon. But could there be another Sepulchure in canon?

The mysterious stranger is gone but I think he is not the only one of his kind?

And I remember reading somewhere that DmKs are fallen dragon lord? Is this true or just fannon?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
4/15/2019 22:45:47   
CorkSulker

i actually imagined sepulchure was a dragonlord many centuries ago who lost everthing apart from his dragon, then lost his dragon on his last battle. he then wanders, wounded & defeated, and meets the mysterious stranger. and rest is history.
Post #: 2
4/16/2019 0:37:16   
Greyor_42

DoomKnights being exclusively fallen dragonlords is definitely fanon. As for Sepulchure being from centuries ago, definitely not, as he canonically was originally one of Alteon's knights before his start of darkness. But yes, more doomknights can definitely happen. Heck, Sepulchure wasn't even the first, based on one of the Frostval events.
DF  Post #: 3
4/16/2019 1:05:26   
CorkSulker

welp there goes my fanfic. (although still close)
where can i read where seppy's a knight of alteon?

[huh, wouldve been best where he was a fallen dragon lord, wouldve been an awesome backstory, but i understand him being a knight.]
Post #: 4
4/16/2019 13:17:11   
Kurtz96

@Greyor_42

Thanks for your response. Can you confirm that the Mysterious Stranger is not the only one of his kind in DF? I know he is not a unique being in other AE properties.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
4/16/2019 14:40:28   
Greyor_42

In DF canon, he's more or less assumed to just be a very influential and old Shadowscythe. So yeah, there are plenty others of his kind.

@corksulker Seppy being one of Alteon's knights is a bit of lore from a really old Design Note, which hopefully somebody else can source, because I actually can't remember which one it was myself. And while not all Doomknights are necesarilly fallen DragonLords, that's not to say none of them are. In fact, evidence suggests that Sepulchure probably was one anyways at some point in time, considering he already had a Dragon Amulet, and Alteon was a DragonLord as well. He's just a lot more recent a person than you initially guessed.
DF  Post #: 6
4/16/2019 14:44:37   
Kurtz96

quote:

In DF canon, he's more or less assumed to just be a very influential and old Shadowscythe. So yeah, there are plenty others of his kind.

In the context of DF, is the term "Shadowscythe" an organization or a race of entities? Because before the Mech Quest reset, which leads directly into DF, Shadowscythe was the name of an empire of beings.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
4/16/2019 19:05:43   
Sakurai the Cursed

The ShadowScythe were stated in the MQ finale tying into DF to be unaffected by the Reset, but I'm not sure if that's canon to DF. But even in MQ, they were beings invading from the "Plane of Darkness" which is clearly what they are in DF too, it's just that the actual methods and mechanics of their invasion seem pretty radically different.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Lore wise could there be another Doomknight?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition