Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Aranx

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Aranx
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2019 4:23:37   
creepy gy

Which class can kill Aranx faster Void Highlord or Immortal Chronomancer? Its fast enough with Void Highlord and SDKA combined just want to know if it is better to use Immortal Chronomancer as it fells a bit more risky to use.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
4/16/2019 7:33:57   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Lightcaster is a nice choice as it performs slightly better than Void Highlord at higher health values, but it'll still take at least 3 minutes.

I've never used Immortal Chrono but my friend has it; if you figure out how to use it, the chronos make short work of mega health sponge bosses
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/16/2019 7:43:57   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Immortal Chronomancer is gonna be faster to kill Aranx with practically every time, especially with Immortal Chronomancer having exponentially scaling damage to take more advantage of the 51% Human damage boost. In theory, there is a small chance that Aranx will be able to kill you while using Immortal Chronomancer, if he crits several times in a row from the very start, but that's almost never gonna happen. If you pre-stack the very least the damage reduction from Taking Eternity and apply a full stack of Infinite Damage, you should basically not be able to die after that, assuming you don't mess up your stacking and accidentally apply Infinity Rift before Temporal Rift.
AQW  Post #: 3
4/16/2019 10:54:37   
reneilto56

with void highlord it seems much faster!
with his great defense and his multiple rapid attacks. You almost do not lose life.
AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Aranx
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition