Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Moderator Challenge + New Limited-Time Z-Token Package & LQS Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Moderator Challenge + New Limited-Time Z-Token Package & LQS Items
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2019 8:33:24   
Zippleclopper

Arena of Enthusiasts: Moderator Challenge

How can we talk about the Arena of Enthusiasts and not mention our own moderators?! The work they do to keep the AQ forums a fun and friendly place, plus keeping the AQ Pedia updated, is invaluable and greatly appreciated! D.U.M, Carandor and AfterlifeX wait to destroy players in the arena (maybe with the help of hax?) Defeat each moderator for a unique reward. Manage to somehow survive their gauntlet battle and you will unlock a very special reward!

Limited-Time Shop: Z-finity Gauntlet Series

For all you Avengers fans we are releasing an entire series of Misc items in the Limited-Time Shop! Each gauntlet in the Z-finity series offers various elemental protection, coupled with a powerful ability. These amazing Misc items will only available until June, so grab your gauntlets while you can!

20K Z-Token Package Bonus: El Muchacho

El Muchacho 4-in-1 weapon arrives this week, just in time for the Cinco De Mayo celebration! This combination machine gun, flamethrower and rocket launcher is the perfect weapon for any desparado. El Muchacho is so large you can also use it to deflect attacks. Don't miss out on the festivities as this bonus is only available until June!

Newsletter.

MOD! I mean, tagged! //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 4/22/2019 15:19:10 >
Post #: 1
4/22/2019 9:34:18   
AliceShiki

Oof, poor mods will be eternalized as punching bags... *pats their heads*

Ganbatte! ^^)/
AQ  Post #: 2
4/22/2019 10:19:37   
sunblaze

Only in the long run after people developed some viable tactics against them.

quote:

maybe with the help of hax
This suggests that the first days/weeks everybody will complain about the OP-ness they have and they its all P2W.
Go mods go. Stomp those pesky players!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/22/2019 10:40:19   
JanusHoW

Sounds fun. How do we get to it?
Post #: 4
4/22/2019 11:01:25   
Primate Murder

The Moderator Challenge sounds quite fun. Can't wait to see what hax each moderator brings to the game - not to mention the rewards.

I like the idea of an Avengers tribute to the finale of what, 19 movies? I... don't really like the fact that they are called Z-finity. RIP f2p.
AQ  Post #: 5
4/22/2019 11:12:39   
Doomknight Arakos

Although somewhat unlikely, I can imagine one-shotting a monster with a snap if you own all the gauntlets xD
AQ  Post #: 6
4/22/2019 12:54:32   
Lord Markov

I hope Carandor's reward is a toxic spell that inflicts poison on the player instead of the monster Preferably by reaching down into the very bottom of a barrel and grabbing the dregs at the bottom.

Sounds like a cool release, looking forward to see what's in store.

< Message edited by Lord Markov -- 4/22/2019 13:04:17 >
AQ  Post #: 7
4/22/2019 13:49:01   
Kurtz96

quote:

Only in the long run after people developed some viable tactics against them.

Don't underestimate players. Over in DF, Inn Challenges are solved within hours of release, no matter how extreme. The same thing happens in every meta from Yu-Gi-Oh to Overwatch. Players always find the best strategy as soon as something comes out.

And I guess that the usual celerity/nuke strategy will be the way to go, as always. Even with Boss Boost, the void bosses can be defeated with this strategy. The only boss that can't be defeated this way is the Essence of Wind Dragon.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
4/22/2019 13:57:37   
Phlox Lover

Kurtz, you forget the TRUE boss. The Wicked King.
Post #: 9
4/22/2019 14:19:11   
Lord Markov

Unfortunately even WK is trivialized by Kindred at this point, soft cap simply doesn't cut it versus most nukes + bell shell.
AQ  Post #: 10
4/22/2019 18:04:49   
Kajimaru

what does bellshell do again?
AQ  Post #: 11
4/22/2019 18:36:40   
BludClaw

Finally I'll be able to destroy the mods and consume their powers.

Or maybe just get some loot out of 'em.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
4/22/2019 19:16:43   
  DragonUltraMaster

AdventureQuest

quote:

D.U.M, Carandor and AfterlifeX wait to destroy players in the arena (maybe with the help of hax?) Defeat each moderator for a unique reward. Manage to somehow survive their gauntlet battle and you will unlock a very special reward!

I wonder who's gonna be stronger. Me or me : O
By me I mean In game and by me I mean my character I use.

*mindblown*

Either way it's gonna be me! I win either way! Yay!

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
4/22/2019 21:49:48   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

Hmm... I hope alx is last he is THE Mod here
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/23/2019 4:09:45   
Kaizoku

Sounds like we might be in for fun items this release!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
4/23/2019 12:40:45   
lolerster

I bought a level 1 fire weapon and just grinded the fight out with Wicked King with my pets/mana trap.
AQ  Post #: 16
4/24/2019 19:46:07   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Most of the release is coming Friday folks, we will at least have El Muchacho ready to go Thursday.
AQ  Post #: 17
4/25/2019 17:07:38   
battlesiege15

@Hollow could you please post the LQS item info subs as soon as the items are live? I'm sure we are all looking forward to it!
AQ AQW  Post #: 18
4/26/2019 7:45:06   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Sure, I'll see what we can do about getting those info subs out. Release update: Z-finity Gauntlets Friday and the Arena Saturday
AQ  Post #: 19
4/26/2019 16:20:30   
Rafiq von den Vielen

what up y'all

i'm back after a year, this still lively as ever?
Post #: 20
4/26/2019 16:39:16   
  Kamui
 Jolly Good Show, Old Derp

Still finishing up the Z-finity Gauntlets, those will be joining the Arena as a Saturday release. Apologies for the delay, everyone!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
4/26/2019 17:06:30   
AliceShiki

@Rafiq Welcome back! ^^)/
AQ  Post #: 22
4/27/2019 17:16:08   
Doomknight Arakos

Looks like Thanos killed the staff members and took the gauntlets for himself.
AQ  Post #: 23
4/27/2019 17:20:22   
battlesiege15

Oh snap :o

I'm sure the staff is just trying to dust off some messiness in the code to make it an enjoyable release.
AQ AQW  Post #: 24
4/27/2019 17:24:45   
lolerster

The new limited LTS items are out. The arena isn't.
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Moderator Challenge + New Limited-Time Z-Token Package & LQS Items
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition