Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Changes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2019 13:08:52   
Exosen

We don't like the current changes to the war system. 15k influence and you'll get the reward win/lose, what if some of the players stop playing after they make 15k influence? I know current war system's not good and it's worse now. it should change to TOP 20 losing alignment only. only top 20 overall influence of losing alignment can get the reward.

< Message edited by Exosen -- 5/6/2019 13:15:19 >
Epic  Post #: 1
5/6/2019 13:46:16   
.Lord Ginger.

No way dude. Why even play the war then? If the 20th is 20k, why would I even try to get there?

We should focus on war changes besides who gets the prize.

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/6/2019 13:57:20   
Emolicious

Just no.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/6/2019 16:44:07   
Mother1

Personally I actually can say I don't like the recent change to the war system either but for a different reason. While many players might harsh me for saying this I personally feel this change needs to be undone just like how the staff change TLM frenzy back to how it was when passives exirsted because let's face it this change not only destroyed a massive part of competitive edge of these wars, but it also took the last real reason for winning these wars away.

However, despite how I might feel about this i seriously doubt this will go through because lets face it while competition is suppose to be the main purpose of the game, most people just want the items that come with the events and seeing as not only bad design but superior numbers on one side made it so one side won 80% of the time (seeing as exile would always win 8 out of 10 of the war each cycle) the losing side got fed up and request this and the staff trying to make them happy made this happen.

TL:DR

While I am one of the people who don't like said war change I don't see this happening.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/9/2019 4:14:29   
Exosen

what I meant here is that only top 20 of losing alignment can get the reward instead of ALL who got 15k influence. Ofcourse ALL players of winning alignment can get the reward if they have enough influence. for example: Legion won the war. the top 20 influence lb of exile should get the reward(NOT EVERYONE) because of their effort.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Changes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition