Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Storyline order?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Storyline order?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2019 11:16:07   
Galactic Assassin X

The missions list seems out of order in-game, and every time I turn around an NPC is referencing a person or event I'm supposed to know about but don't.

Is there a list somewhere with the proper chronological order? Is there a way to access old content that I'm supposed to know about (despite being a new player)?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/7/2019 13:49:42   
8x

As far as I know most mission chains don't relate that much to each other and there is no timeline. I'd suggest to read the original Delta V story and character bios to get the idea what the missions are talking about. http://epicduelwiki.com/w/The_Storyline
Epic  Post #: 2
5/10/2019 11:47:49   
Galactic Assassin X

I already read that page, but I'll read it over again when need. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/14/2019 18:16:57   
One Winged Angel1357

When we were writing the missions everything was a contained story with the exception of things labeled as part #. Missions also were added into rather late in the games life so they weren't written in a way that the characters were unfamiliar with each other. They know their allies and their enemies as they had already been fighting them for about four years when the first mission dropped. New characters do get some form of background when they are introduced in missions though.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Storyline order?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition