Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= May 10th Design Notes: Khvorost

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= May 10th Design Notes: Khvorost
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2019 2:39:32   
Silver

quote:

Verlyrus:

Khvorost

Hey there, heroes!

Last time in Book 3's main story, you managed to save yourself from the grasp of the Magesterium of Nieboheim with the aid of Khvorost, the chaosweaver! This week, as you sail across the seas, back home to the Land of Dragons, Falconreach, and Sulen'Eska, there's not much to be done except chat with your newfound ally.

Just who is Khvorost? Can he be trusted? And when is he going to call in on that favor you owe him?

Head over to Nieboheim's First Halo to play this week's quest: Khvorost!

Also this week, some slight Technomancer adjustments!
  • Sonic Boom Blaster
    • -Immobility and -Bonus duration has been reduced to 1 turn, down from 5 turns.
    • -Bonus effect has been increased to -50, up from -20.

• Tog-Drone
    • Damage on use reduced to 25% base damage, down from 100%.

• Overclock
    • Cooldown increased to 13, up from 11.

Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Paw printed and tagged! ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 5/11/2019 10:45:05 >
Post #: 1
5/11/2019 2:51:49   
Flabagast

Didn't see that one coming!

spoiler:

So Khvorost's actions corrupted Ruuma? A wonder if the corruption of the bond can be reversed, if Khvorost becomes a more honourable person. We could make a hero out of him yet...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
5/11/2019 3:09:43   
blowthemandown

Man, these rainstorm quests are always super annoying. Flash just can't handle them, slows the framerate down to a crawl unless you drop the quality all the way down. Also, why does Mazurek have a keyblade? Has she always had that?
DF  Post #: 3
5/11/2019 3:49:34   
LordKnight01

Very good release. The unexpected story from Khvorost.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
5/11/2019 5:11:41   
geomihai

Wonder how much longe till chaosweaver will be avaible? Tomix has teased us the past 2 weeks with skill animation , also i havent forgot about that sick secundus cape :). Please make it dragon coins buyable not a special offer .
Post #: 5
5/11/2019 5:52:45   
dragon_master

Interesting quest.
However,I noticed a minir glitch with the Ancient Dragon Scythe of the Elements.
Appears,you can switch elements without clicking the Orb,although it might be just outside of combat.
DF  Post #: 6
5/11/2019 11:39:59   
Zealwrath

thats not a glitch. a part of the scythe can change elements
DF AQW  Post #: 7
5/11/2019 12:43:02   
shadowterror

Is there something wrong with the new launcher? Just installed it and when you click forums it uses the game window instead of a new one like old launcher.
No way to navigate back either. You have to re log in to play game every time you click something that should open a new widow?
Post #: 8
5/11/2019 13:00:33   
Dratomos

That was great, really didn't expect that kind of story from Khvorost. And that helmet looks very nice!
DF  Post #: 9
5/11/2019 15:10:22   
Wizardlife

spoiler:

Didn't see that coming. Never thought we'd actually meet the individual responsible for Tomix's dare. At first, I was with Maz in wanting to shove him overboard, but it looks like he's at least become a better person since then, and we wouldn't have met Tomix if it weren't for the dare. It's heartwarming that the "favor" he called in was just to tell him Tomix's story, too. I wonder if the next quest will just be filler where we talk about Tomix and his story? Guess time will tell.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
5/11/2019 20:12:05   
LurkBlackSmith

spoiler:

Since we're heading home and the favor was telling Khvorost, the story of us meeting Tomix...any chances we'll encounter the larger basic titan elementals reacting by their sudden appearances again because they got disturbed by the portal interfering with the nexus points of where they were moving and clashing out in the ocean? Like any defeated larger elemental aftermath causes trouble for the ship to we get hit by fallen treasure chests and junk mixed with mimics and we'll have to summon our soul allies again to test out those treasure chests?

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 5/12/2019 4:35:40 >
DF  Post #: 11
5/13/2019 6:20:46   
DioHasZero

(A few days late, but I was busy!)
spoiler:

Ah, way to bring back old feels! Made me replay some of the Tomix Saga, annnnnd cry all over again. He was such a good friend. I wanted to toss Khvorost (kuh-vor-ost? kuh-vor-o-st?) overboard, but that's not terribly heroic. Blowing off a bit of steam, and then remembering Tomix fondly alongside Maz, was an excellent way for the quest to unfold! I'm still terrified of what's to come, so this was a welcome breather.
DF  Post #: 12
5/18/2019 5:27:48   
Edorath

Well that was a pretty underwhelming reaction from the hero to say the least, didn't think they'd get off that easy.

< Message edited by Edorath -- 5/18/2019 5:28:48 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 13
5/18/2019 21:11:16   
Alm Nullamors

If he's learned his lesson, then he's learned his lesson. I mentally forgave Khvorost after he said that he regrets it and understands whatever damage he dealt. It was enough for me that he'd grown out of this immature phase.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= May 10th Design Notes: Khvorost
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition