Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How long till next Promo?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> How long till next Promo?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2019 9:58:31   
sippingcider

How long do you think until they will make a new promo for the 10k varium option?

(I want to get the blood guns before they are gone forever, but if I have time I would rather wait till I have a bit more money saved up before I purchase the 10k)
Post #: 1
5/15/2019 12:46:15   
8x

They already have the Halloween auxiliaries 2019 in the item finder, so that might be the next one.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/17/2019 9:12:25   
sippingcider

Oh nice find! So probably not until October, that gives me lots of time!
Post #: 3
5/17/2019 15:53:20   
8x

Well, they might squeeze one in before then
Epic  Post #: 4
5/17/2019 19:37:19   
.Lord Ginger.

I'd say about a week looking at the design notes.

Also, generally this Q and A section is for questions that the general community can give you answers to. We can't really tell you when the promos come out because we don't even know.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/17/2019 19:57:02   
sippingcider

quote:

Also, generally this Q and A section is for questions that the general community can give you answers to. We can't really tell you when the promos come out because we don't even know.

I understand I will only get speculation, but I am ok with that. I was hoping older players will see patterns to predict when new promos come out? (like maybe new promo every month, every two months, idk)

quote:

I'd say about a week looking at the design notes.

haha maybe Nightwraith heard us.
Post #: 6
5/18/2019 2:28:28   
NDB

Well, promos these days seem to almost always be with the season. Azrael stuff was for Valentine's Day, so the chance that that would stay until October was pretty low. Before, there could be long period of time where there was no promo at all but that's not the case anymore now that we have a full team of artists so I would expect that there would be one at least once every 3 months or something like that. Otherwise the promo wouldn't make sense with the season anymore as I mentioned.
Epic  Post #: 7
5/18/2019 10:30:14   
Mother1

you have until next friday.
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> How long till next Promo?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition