Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Necrosis Reduction?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Necrosis Reduction?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2019 10:44:32   
zzGodlyzz

Does anyone know whats the % defense reduction for the bot skill call Necrosis? And what is the % increase in reduction per turn?
Post #: 1
5/20/2019 14:52:22   
.Lord Ginger.

The defense reduction is based off of the level of your opponent, I can tell you that one
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/20/2019 21:55:57   
zzGodlyzz

Ahh I see, the higher lvl they are the more reduction? But no one knows the real value?
Post #: 3
5/20/2019 22:47:07   
NDB

The reduction on the last (fourth) turn is (30 + (2 * Opponent's Level)). It increases in even increments for the four turns, so each turn the reduction would be floor(Turn # * ((30 + (2 * Opponent's Level)) / 4)). In other words, it increases by a fourth of the maximum amount each turn, rounded down.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/21/2019 0:06:36   
zzGodlyzz

Thanks alot NDB!
Post #: 5
5/21/2019 0:36:20   
sippingcider

@NDB

That doesn't seem right. If you are against a lvl 40, that would mean on the 4th turn you would take out 30 + 2*40 = 110% Would that mean they have a negative defense?
Post #: 6
5/21/2019 0:52:24   
NDB

The calculation is the actual amount of defense reduced, not the percentage. So against a level 40, it would reduce defense by 110 on the fourth turn.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Necrosis Reduction?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition