Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

May 20th Design Notes: Monday Bug Fixes!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> May 20th Design Notes: Monday Bug Fixes!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2019 16:47:38   
Silver

quote:

Verlyrus:

Monday Bug Fixes!

Hey there, heroes!

This Monday, there's a bunch of bug fixes to Arena at the Edge of Time fights, and some classes!

Challenge Arena Fixes:
  • Jack Crescent and Doom Guitar
    • Guitar respawn HP increased to 4x Jack's max HP, up from 2x Jack's max HP.
    • Fixed an issue where certain guitar respawn notifications were unused.

• Hyperhydra
    • Fixed a bug where Hyperhydras were not applying their blind (-Bonus) effect.

• The Abomination
    • Fixed a bug where The Abomination's nuke ignored Bonus debuffs.

• The Antechamber
    • Fixed a bug where Mahanaem did not restart its rotation.
    • Fixed a bug where Yaphael was not properly applying -All to the target in one of its attacks.

• Spiral of Creation
    • Fixed a bug where Courihem's Warbeast Radiance was not reflecting damage.

• Caitiff (Challenge Arena version)
    • Fixed a bug where Caitiff's water element follow-up was purging effects on itself rather than its target. This attack will now remove any buffs or debuffs from the target besides Caitiff's own debuffs and Stuffed.

• Archdryad Maladrys
    • Fixed a bug where Winter's Heartfreeze was incorrectly labeled as Summer's Opression in the effects panel.

• Unraveler, Extreme Unraveler
    • Fixed a bug where both were not properly applying -Boost on its Screams out to the Void attack.

Class Fixes and Updates:
  • Dragonmage
    • Fixed a bug where Final was not receiving its extra bonus damage.

• ChronoZ
    • Fixed a bug where its shield combo would not apply on the turn used.

• Shadowhunter
    • Fixed a bug where its shield combo would not apply on the turn used.

• Chronomancer
    • Fixed a bug where Tempus Storm did not apply -Boost.

• Pirate
    • Damage boost when the enemy has negative Bonus increased to 20%, up from 10%.

• Dread Pirate
    • Skills have been updated to match Pirate's new skills.

• Kathool Adept
    • Fixed issues where Migraine and Regenerate would cause very strange effect duration changes.

Other:
  • The Wrath of Wargoth war from Yolande in Atrea is now locked behind the quest Breaking Crystal.
  • Quest locks have been added to the Calamity Saga finale/Epilogue and Black Winter War to prevent confusion.
Thanks to all the players who are finding and reporting bugs!

Have feedback about the updates? Want to chat about all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Post #: 1
5/20/2019 17:13:02   
TFS

Looks like Unraveler Ex had its Bonus buffs and +Bonus on its drain attack lowered but regular Unraveler didn't, think these two might have gotten mixed up

Edit: Also, it looks like ChronoZ and Shadow Hunter still don't have their shields applied on the turn used

< Message edited by TFS -- 5/21/2019 5:42:16 >
DF  Post #: 2
5/20/2019 20:58:09   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

a tiny "request", could we have an option to turn off the pop ups during battles? Playing with Necromancer can get a tiny bit annoying with the constant reminders of the Fear DoT.
DF AQW  Post #: 3
5/21/2019 2:36:24   
dragon_master

^I wish that too.

Thanks,I enjoy Dread Pirate more.
DF  Post #: 4
5/21/2019 3:30:31   
toannghe1997

I always thought that the nuke attack from the Abomination was supposed to be unmissable. Welp, this would have made things easier, but now pirates will have a much easier time with the challenge.
By the way, dread pirate is similar to regular pirate, right?
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
5/21/2019 4:02:08   
Alm Nullamors

@^: It's not just similar, it's exactly the same class but in a darker outfit.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
5/21/2019 4:21:16   
toannghe1997

^plus different attack names?
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/21/2019 5:09:48   
Alm Nullamors

I haven't heard anything about whether the names were changed to match Pirate too. Haven't got a closet, see.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
5/21/2019 23:08:27   
Sakurai the Cursed

They're not exactly identical; aside from the different skill names and descriptions, Dread Pirate has 2 hits of 65% damage on its multi instead of Pirate's 1 hit of 130%. This makes Dread slightly better at activating on-hit weapon specials, though neither of the multis receive any benefit from Pirate's new passive (which is per-hit, so would give Dread's multi a proportionally bigger boost if it worked), so they're functionally the same outside of situations where raw number of hits matters irrespective of damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/22/2019 2:51:56   
Lujikul

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the different attack names on the Dread Pirate class references to the movie The Princess Bride, (Which is absolutely stunning, by the way,) but are otherwise functionally identical, minus the multi thing?
Post #: 10
5/22/2019 9:55:14   
yclc

Ahh I was hoping they would enable guests for the Crawler & Centaur challenge but it doesn't seem like that's been done yet. I don't wanna spend another 1000 gold just to check it lol. Oh well.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> May 20th Design Notes: Monday Bug Fixes!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition