Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Buffing Varium Promotional Packs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buffing Varium Promotional Packs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2019 2:41:05   
leo07123

From Beta, varium promotional is a part of Epic Duel enhancement skill for players. As I remember during beta Varium promotion use to give VARIUM + CREDITS + ITEMS, but now this is not the way it is. I would request to consider this suggestion as these players are spending their really money into the game so lets make them worth spending 50$.

The following can be considered for the new promotional pack:

15,000 VARIUM + 50,000 CREDITS + ITEMS

As far as the current situation is concerned, there are many varium item which is heavily priced and really want player to give some more varium to them. This will stabilize the entire selling and buying of items in ED. There are many vehicle which cost 1200+, just imagine a player getting 10k varium will not have the power of even buying 10 vehicles. So, considering this will not eventually damage any of the current game scenario. Atleast making player worth of what they are paying for tbh.

< Message edited by leo07123 -- 5/29/2019 2:42:31 >
Epic  Post #: 1
5/29/2019 11:38:47   
NDB

Promos used to give credits because back then varium weapons cost credits as well. Now you either buy things for only varium or only credits. The only reason why you would need credits if you already had varium is to buy things that exclusively cost credits. There are only a handful of these items in the game, but they are usually very heavily priced (like Dage's Gold Paragon) because they are meant to show off how hard you work, not how much real money you spend on the game (although gifting broke that). Therefore, making promos give credits would be redundant.

Increasing the value of promos probably isn't something that players can decide since it directly affects the earnings of the company. I wonder if things like this might even need to be approved by Artix. In any case, I'm not totally against it, but increasing the value of the $50 pack seems a bit overboard. It's already a far better deal than any of the lower value packs, which is supposed to entice you to buy it. It'd make more sense if they added a $100 pack like in gifting that had a boosted varium rate, like 30k varium. That'd probably much more reliably generate increased revenue for ED. I don't know much about econ, but simply increasing the value of the $50 pack might make some more people buy it, but it would also cause people to buy less and where that equilibrium lies dictates whether the value change was profitable.

I do agree that, overall, if the non-varium aspect of promos were better, people would be more likely to buy them, especially since the "Omega promise" means that promo items will come back the next year for credits. It might be cool if they had a unique (rare) 1,500 rating achievement for each promo kind of like they did during gifting. Some people might react negatively to that, but in my opinion it'd be the most effective way to increase sales without breaking the game with broken cores. And, like I said, these broken cores would just come back the next year for credits which is a real turnoff for people on the edge about buying.

< Message edited by NDB -- 5/29/2019 11:47:54 >
Epic  Post #: 2
5/29/2019 12:14:05   
leo07123

@NDB

About Credit, it would be really vague if you think that 50k Credit can give everything. I know gifting broke the streak but you should also remember that gifting is meant for 150 people in a room, and there are many I have seen those who were active but got no gifts because of the server overlord and due to alt accounts. I hope you remember that. Well, yeah about hard work I do understand that player doing Juggernaut work really really really hard that they get 50+ credits while those who play Solo gets less, if you take about during of the battle I'm pretty sure that you're aware since you play juggernaut the max turns required for a single juggernaut is 6-8 turns which is lesser than solo. So talking about hard work is simple again tends to vagueness.

I hope that you serious understand about what this forum is for? This is a suggestion and company run on suggestions and on these player who play off. So, this is a suggestion not a order first you have to think about that. Increasing 5k Varium to pack will do what? OVERBOARD! Well then I would request you to check Stun Gun Promotion which granted 18k does that over-boarded? And as far as the company is concern I don't think this will hate in any sense because you should know that there is a promotional item attached to it which is exclusive for an entire year. See I'm not talking about generating income or profits, you are taking it to another level and I guess you are speaking like on behalf of company. Isn't it? Well it would be strange if you think from one perspective that more people will buy and later people will buy less. See here also I gonna repeat my same verdicts that "Promotional Item" you can't leave that aside these are exclusive and people buy packs because of items not because they need varium. Profit and equilibrium lies on how company give more facilities than making it less attractive.

Since it is out of the context but I will still try to reply, I do consider rating for these promotional items as fair enough from long since they have introduced. People don't buy things for rating, they buy because they want to have a good hold in battle especially SOLO where Team and Juggernaut can be worked with any weapons eventually leading more Credits and Experience without worry what happening outside the Juggernaut which is NPC oriented and Team base on how powerful your Partner is.
Epic  Post #: 3
5/29/2019 12:44:07   
NDB

I think you missed the main point about the credits. What I was trying to say is that ever since Omega started, everything you can buy for credits you can also buy for varium, so that's why the removed it. It has nothing to do with gifting or how hard it is to earn credits.

If you want the suggestion to be taken seriously, you're going to need to think on behalf of the company. I was simply trying to help because I highly doubt that they would take the suggestion in its current state, and I think you know that too. I was trying to think of how to modify in the best interest of the company and the players. That's all. You can hate my comments, but at the end of the day it's the company that's going to decide, not me.

If you read closely, I said 15,000 is overboard because you never suggested any change to the value of the other packages ($5, $10, $20, $35, or the 12,000 varium package). And it'd be a 50% permanent increase, which is huge in economic terms. The stun gun promo was for one week, not a permanent thing like you're suggesting.

< Message edited by NDB -- 5/29/2019 12:51:30 >
Epic  Post #: 4
5/31/2019 23:15:21   
leo07123

Thanks for your valuable feedback and suggestion
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Buffing Varium Promotional Packs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition