Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Change to Aim assist/Lucky Strike/Mark of Azrael

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change to Aim assist/Lucky Strike/Mark of Azrael
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2019 20:07:33   
.Lord Ginger.

Change this to any attack used by the weapon so increase the usefulness.

People never normal strike anymore, so these weapons are basically useless.
Sidearms are decent, but using the special - and how it could get deflected because aim assist doesn't help it deters us away from using it.

Same with Lucky Strike and Mark of Azrael.

With these needed buffs, the percent should probably be nerfed a bit, but that's something up for testers.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/29/2019 22:36:33   
sippingcider

Support!

I think they could get away with keeping the percents as are, blood mage and tech mage could use a boost right now. Critical strike and lucky strike maybe percents nerfed, but they don't sound that powerful compared to critical heal on primary now.
Post #: 2
5/30/2019 4:15:06   
chusen

I do use strike as a Mercenary when I am farming AI's so this does nerf my farming skillz :P
Although Lucky strike increasing the hit chance of Double strike and Berzerker would be fun hehe
Post #: 3
5/30/2019 8:02:48   
NDB

@chusen
He said any attack using the primary, not just strike. That means it would still include strikes. It's purely a buff.

I agree with this change. I've played Support builds using Aim Assists before and remember being scared as heck to use stuff like Improbability Gate over the regular when I didn't need to (e.g. as a finishing move) just because I knew it would have a higher chance of deflecting. Or as a Strength TM with Celtic Cleaver scared to use Bludgeon over strike when I didn't need to because it would have a higher chance to be blocked. It's just such a weird thing. This change would solve this issue, plus give the cores a much need buff in general. Heck, you may as well make the same change to all of these kinds of cores like the crit and stun cores on gun and aux and Laser Sights.

< Message edited by NDB -- 5/30/2019 10:53:18 >
Epic  Post #: 4
5/31/2019 23:22:18   
leo07123

Ginger I like you suggestion, but never mind any attack will not serve the purpose. I have already suggested the same long back, it should be like whichever attack that hits enemies body get the chance of getting these cores triggered. Like Bludgeon, Double Strike, Parasite, Paralysis Coating etc. All those cores or skills that hit enemies body will trigger core skill. This will be good.

Note: When you say any that means all the skills will make game unstable because just imagine player using Azrael Curse as Blood Mage with Strength Build and uses Fireball. It can kill you instantly because it will do critical and same goes to Plasma Cannon and Bunker Buster. So I prefer any attack that particularly touches enemy's body.

< Message edited by leo07123 -- 5/31/2019 23:25:22 >
Epic  Post #: 5
6/1/2019 0:06:51   
NDB

^That's exactly what he meant, actually. He said "any attack used by the weapon".
Epic  Post #: 6
6/1/2019 13:47:11   
.Lord Ginger.

Yeah, I mean any attack directly using the weapon. Things like fireball, bunker, surgical, super charge don't count.

Probably don't want to give massacre an extra crit chance with Mark of Azrael or a crit core though since no other specials (super charge or surgical strike) would get this buff.

This suggestion is bring back up these cores because although they were buffed substantially, the usefulness of the cores still need another helping hand, and this would do it.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/1/2019 13:49:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/2/2019 13:25:23   
Armagedon2018

That is a good way to do more useful those passive cores. From always the idea was that cores + 4 stop being used to be the only ones used. Precisely because of that, the chance of block and deflection was also increased. Also, some complaints from some players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/4/2019 8:21:33   
Exosen

Supported!
Epic  Post #: 9
7/5/2019 5:19:53   
racing.lo.mas

I would also suggest this change for forst aura and curse aura. Should work with any melee attack
Epic  Post #: 10
7/5/2019 21:08:25   
Armagedon2018

That has already been taken into account racing
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/11/2019 13:16:42   
Armagedon2018

@ginger . According to the information that I got, the passive core aim assist ( sidearm and zooka) works when you use a active core
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/11/2019 13:22:03   
Armagedon2018

Another option is to create another core, which can conect with melee damage but in -% than lucky strike.

About mark of azrael, it could be changed to melee dmg. That sounds good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change to Aim assist/Lucky Strike/Mark of Azrael
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition