Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= June 1st Design Notes: DF's Anniversary Celebrations Begin!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= June 1st Design Notes: DF's Anniversary Celebrations Begin!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2019 11:59:56   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF & RP

quote:

Verlyrus:

DragonFable's Anniversary Celebrations Begin!

Hey there, heroes!

DragonFable has been around and kicking for an incredible 13 years now! 13 years of weekly releases and updates, of quests and wars, dragons and fables, and of course, of players, new and old.

To start off the celebrations, we have the return of the Doomed Dragon Scythe of the Elementals and the Ancient Dragon Scythe of the Elements!

These amazing weapons not only look amazing, but also allow you to swap between 8 elements whenever you want!

These weapons are available from the Book of Lore until the end of June. As always, they may or may not return next year, so make sure to get them while you can!

Also this month, we have a monthlong Dragon Coin promotion!

For the month of June, Dragon Coin packages (excluding DoomKnight and Dragon Amulet packages) will give you 50% more Dragon Coins!

This amazing offer is the perfect time to get more Dragon Coins and help support the game.

Purchase Dragon Coins here!

The Song of the Ateala War is coming to its end!

You've nearly made it to the massive warbeast that's threatening Atrea- will you be able to reach it before the barriers fall?

Nirios and Etaos, the Cryptic twins, say that they can only hold it until Monday server time... If the barrier falls and the warbeast still stands, what will happen to Atrea? And the Sandsea?

It's up to you to not find out!

Battle on!

The latest version of the Artix Game Launcher is here! It's been completely rebuilt, and provides a smoother experience, as well as some new features!

Make sure to uninstall the old version of the Launcher before installing the new one!

You can download it for free, here!

And this is just the start- there's more DragonFable Anniversary updates to come.

As always, but especially now, thank you for playing DragonFable!

We wouldn't be able to create this game without the players and the community.

Tags: Verlyrus

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 6/1/2019 12:04:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
6/1/2019 13:50:10   
Alli

"These amazing weapons not only look amazing" that made me and my brother chuckle. Its so amazing haha
Post #: 2
6/1/2019 14:00:20   
Rafiq von den Vielen

please allow me to ask why in the name of everything the non-DA Amulet Scythes cost 10 times the DC of the DA Amulet Scythes

I just want to understand, because right now I don't
Post #: 3
6/1/2019 18:15:20   
Bnouze

It's simple.
This is a very powerful weapon and very versatile.
- The damage and bonuses are those of a DC weapon.
- It is possible to choose between 8 different elements.

Basically, it's the equivalent of 8 DC weapons. But it only uses ONE inventory slot.

Even better: it is possible to improve the weapon FREE as and when the progression (up to level 90 at least ...!)

The "full price" is justified by the power and the weapon and its utility.
The price "discount for Dragonlord" is a way to thank players who have upgraded their account.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/2/2019 14:03:19   
dragon_master

Do not buy the Doomed Scythes.
They are extremely laggy on the garbage, that is the Flash.
Flash is poorly optimized,and full of security issues, that's why it will die this, or next, year.

I liked the ending and the battle.
Looked and felt very similar to Courihem.
DF  Post #: 5
6/2/2019 14:54:39   
Kurtz96

The reason to buy the Ultimate/Doomed scythe over the ancient scythe is that there are more good nature weapons than stone weapons. You can just select your element with the doomed, then show another weapon like blade of awe.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
6/2/2019 15:25:00   
Rafiq von den Vielen

@dragon_master: Jesus, courtesy much...
Post #: 7
6/2/2019 18:52:05   
TFS

quote:

The "full price" is justified by the power and the weapon and its utility.
The price "discount for Dragonlord" is a way to thank players who have upgraded their account.

The price on the NDA one is silly because it costs the same amount of money to just buy a Dragon Amulet lol.
DF  Post #: 8
6/2/2019 23:55:08   
Zeldax

I always thought it was just a way to get people to buy a DA instead to get the cheaper one, because who would actually buy a weapon that costs 5000 DCs?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/3/2019 1:41:42   
jgamer

Is the Ancient Scythe supposed to not be able to change elements in battle or is it a bug?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
6/3/2019 4:59:52   
Rafiq von den Vielen

^ Which class are you using?

For me, it works in all armors except Soulweaver but I'm blaming that on not having found the right spot to switch the soulthreads instead of being a bug.
Post #: 11
6/3/2019 11:58:06   
RepkyleL26

^ for ancient scythe changing the element while using soulweaver just click behind your character around the same level as the forearm
DF AQW  Post #: 12
6/3/2019 12:11:31   
Rafiq von den Vielen

^ Thanks a bunch!
Post #: 13
6/3/2019 12:36:05   
jgamer

I've been using Evolved Dragonlord. Haven't tested with other classes yet

EDIT: I can cycle by pressing the bottom of the scythe, but I can't click the orb while in the middle of battle.

< Message edited by jgamer -- 6/3/2019 21:06:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= June 1st Design Notes: DF's Anniversary Celebrations Begin!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition