Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Summer Sales Event + Golden Giftboxes + Father's Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Summer Sales Event + Golden Giftboxes + Father's Day
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2019 16:33:50   
Bu Kek Siansu

From the homepage: https://www.battleon.com/

--------

Summer Sales Event!

June 1st - June 30th all Z-Token packages give an extra 50% bonus Z-Tokens!

--------

Golden Giftboxes - Surfboard Contest Winning Designs:
We are adding 3 amazing board weapons, designed by our very own players! So paddle out and grab your own Surfboard, Kneeboard and Shortboard before they leave the Golden Giftboxes forever. These special prizes will all be available until August, then all 3 will be retired.

--------

Father's Day:
We are filling the Limited-Time Shop with tons of amazing gear for the Dads of AQ! Find returning classics like the Father Time Shield and the new Frosty Godfather Pet. This chilly Godfather ain't no Nancy boy, with 3 icy attack types to make sure your enemies sleep with the fishes!

--------

Tag'd ~Hollow

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 6/10/2019 17:28:52 >
Post #: 1
6/10/2019 16:57:05   
Red Blood

Weren't the surfboards normally a limited time shop item rather than a golden gift box item? Seems a bit odd to slide them into the golden boxes now unless they are gold items, and even then I have to wonder how they will do if they are in the higher tier boxes.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
6/10/2019 17:28:24   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

GGB items are 0 cost once you unlock the shop they are in, plus scale to your level. This is the last week to grab the Gecko Blade before it is gone!
AQ  Post #: 3
6/10/2019 19:14:01   
Red Blood

Oh I know about the GGB details I thought I remembered the boards being at least ztoken item was all, but guess getting them free or from a box buy might be a bit of a deal compared to buying them flat out as before.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
6/11/2019 1:38:46   
Red Blood

I mean it has some use making it more likely to hit it's attacks but yeah nothing ground breaking.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
6/11/2019 9:48:03   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

In theory it's basically +BtH effect as there is normally some difference in combat defense on a monster.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/11/2019 13:38:06   
Red Blood

Course with some mobs it might be kinda even hit chance but if nothing else the ice version of the god father is made to be the counter part to the icey god mother rather than be the next booster pet.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
6/11/2019 23:04:58   
AliceShiki

I could get behind the sort-of +BTH effect of Fairy GodFather a decade ago, but I think around 80% of the modern mobs have evenly spread out MRM? It does feel like a silly toggle nowadays, would be nice if it could be updated to something a bit more useful.
AQ  Post #: 8
6/12/2019 4:48:00   
ruleandrew

quote:

I could get behind the sort-of +BTH effect of Fairy GodFather a decade ago, but I think around 80% of the modern mobs have evenly spread out MRM? It does feel like a silly toggle nowadays, would be nice if it could be updated to something a bit more useful.

Suggested mastercraft for Fairy Godfather:
+3 bonus to hit (all attack types) and ability to switch attack type between melee, ranged and magic.
AQ  Post #: 9
6/12/2019 12:32:22   
Red Blood

GodMother always was the better out of the two of them seeing she can fill 3 roles while Godfather at the end of the day just smacks your enemy alone. Perhaps just say giving him something akin to a special status infliction attack might be a way to give him a bit more life but not sure the staff would go for having him have 3 effects like that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
6/12/2019 12:55:33   
J9408

Perhaps a chance for a Energy Burn status?
Post #: 11
6/12/2019 13:15:17   
battlesiege15

So we have weapons that can freely switch between MRM modes with no penalty. Maybe that can apply to Fairy GodFather as well? And then maybe have a basic +4.25 BTH boost to it? Not that it really would make much of a difference
AQ AQW  Post #: 12
6/12/2019 20:33:24   
stratuscone

Agreed, since the FGM series provide dmg/mp/hp heals, then maybe the FGF series can be more offensive, with dmg/status/status.

maybe even make the FGM an entirely healing pet, with sp/mp/hp heals

Like a mother is very caring and heals her children while the father is more aggressive/fights for his family. p.s. don't get triggered, im not being sexist. haha
AQ DF  Post #: 13
6/12/2019 21:54:49   
J9408

^The SP healing equivalent. That sounds great! I know we have Essence Orb, but there may be some people who don't want to use it.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 6/12/2019 22:15:27 >
Post #: 14
6/12/2019 23:05:31   
majesticstar3800

Maybe Fairy Godfather can inflict special effects that boost you up. Like how gangs support each other, or how godfathers are mentors.

Or Status infliction protection +20 fear/blind/choke/freeze/petrify/ etc
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
6/13/2019 16:11:49   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

New Surfboards have just arrived in the Golden Giftboxes. Also check out the Limited-Time Shop as we celebrate Father's Day with all the Dads of AQ!

The Frosty Godfather Pet has been updated, it has toggles for +5% damage or Paralyse.

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 6/13/2019 16:19:44 >
AQ  Post #: 16
6/13/2019 16:22:53   
Lineolata

Melee and Magic surfboards are in UR. They appear to function like bloodblades do, except that they lack the melee/magic toggle and they cost an UR each. Ranged is in R, has increased accuracy. Not sure if BtH MC, lean, or bloodblade effect for BtH instead of damage. All surfboards are Earth. Frosty Godfather is what Hollow said above.
AQ DF  Post #: 17
6/13/2019 16:50:27   
Red Blood

Also should have been passed onto the other version of the Godfather in the game we can safely assume another great new addition to father's day related items.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
6/13/2019 18:29:14   
kreem

My favorite weapon ideas to be added to the surfboards and/or future weapons
BtH lean toggle. Probably up to -5bth and +5bth like the updated kindred weapons. -5 BtH is the main reason I like this idea but I know others would like more BtH.

The damage buff being funneled into +LS damage like an improved monolith mace.

Pay SP for a skill or boosted damage attack like moningstar cross but no proc.

Also maybe melee/magic toggles to make the weapons a little more like Blazing Bloodzerker Blade.

URs are usually some of the most unique weapons and these just feel underwhelming and boring compared to most recent UR GGB that feature toggles, unique effects or multiple effects and these seem like a downgrade to the bloodblade in the Rare GGB shop that has a melee/magic toggle.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
6/13/2019 19:00:49   
Galactic Assassin X

I just want to remark how amazing the DN looks in the launcher.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/13/2019 20:36:41   
AliceShiki

Hooray for FGF upgrade! Thanks Hollow, Kam and IMR! \(^^)/
AQ  Post #: 21
6/13/2019 23:59:01   
Primate Murder

@ Staff

So far the new items seem pretty nice! Any chance we can get info subs for them?
AQ DF  Post #: 22
6/15/2019 16:51:02   
Zennistrad

Is there a chance we could also get the old FGF versions in the Guardian Tower updated, too?
AQ  Post #: 23
6/15/2019 20:39:44   
Red Blood

Oh they didn't update them? Figured they would have did that all at once but yeah another vote for bringing them all in line before it gets forgotten.

< Message edited by Red Blood -- 6/15/2019 20:44:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
6/17/2019 11:47:23   
J9408

^@Broccoli

I disagree on that one. Remember all those weapons that boost specific elements that were once in the Giftbox shops? Mages had so many choices.

The board also does not seem too different from the Bloodblades.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 6/17/2019 11:54:13 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Summer Sales Event + Golden Giftboxes + Father's Day
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition