Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Rally

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> War Rally
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2019 8:42:55   
CactusHumper

I want to know if there is a designated schedule for each war rally
does it pop up randomly for the losing side(currently exile) or does it occur at set intervals?

Moved to Q&A from General Discussion, please use this section for any further questions. ~ Tanky

< Message edited by TankMage -- 6/12/2019 22:26:08 >
Post #: 1
6/12/2019 11:21:53   
NDB

Yes and no. The losing side has a chance to have a War Rally when the deficit is 10% or greater. IIRC, as the deficit increases, the chance increases. From a computer standpoint, what that might mean is that at a 10% deficit, maybe the chance of it happening is 10% at each hour since (this is totally random number and time interval) and as the deficit increases to 15%, the chance increases to 15% at each hour, and so on. There are exceptions to this, though. There can't be two rallies within 8 hours. There also can't be a rally when the war is close to the end (and likely when also when the war has just started), which is probably set at something like within 5% of the winning side's total health, though this is purely a guess.

Occasionally, there will be bugged rallies that occur at reset. I've seen it quite a few times before. It seems to happen to the losing side regardless of the deficit or how long its been since the last one. The rally notification doesn't appear and it usually only lasts about 30-40 minutes instead of the full hour. Not sure what's up with these "rogue" rallies, but maybe a bug in the War Rally time counting system that happens at reset.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> War Rally
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition