Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Rate me (again) - LV 135+ Hybrid

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: Rate me (again) - LV 135+ Hybrid
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2019 15:53:01   
Legendary Ash

Talk to Nimrod in the Guardian tower to change Awe equipment element.
AQ  Post #: 26
8/5/2019 12:34:49   
JanusHoW

I know, but that also changes the armor. I want to have the weapon stay as Energy, but the armor have no particular element focus. Doing that changes them all at once.
AQ  Post #: 27
8/5/2019 15:20:58   
Legendary Ash

Guardian/Awe/UltraGuardian weapon/shield/armor always share the same element, only Neutral makes armor and shield have flat resistances and the weapon Earth element.
But you can change that by taking temporary no drops such as the Horse/Unicorn/Nightmare/Pegasid Rider/ Black Dragon Rider from Guardian tower stables and the Light Salvation Blade.
AQ  Post #: 28
8/7/2019 13:07:40   
JanusHoW

So, I can go get the Light Salvation Blade as a temporary no-drop, talk to Nimrod to shift my UltraGuardian Armor/Shield to Neutral, and then log out and back in to get my Blade of Awe back without it being affected?

The pen is mightier than the sword, and it also doesn't shred the paper.
AQ  Post #: 29
8/7/2019 14:37:40   
Legendary Ash

Temporary no drops disappear after logging out, Blade of Awe is the default no drop on logging in unless you change it to UltraGuardian Scythe or Guardian Blade with 20 Tokens fee to make a permanent swap.
AQ  Post #: 30
8/9/2019 14:04:12   
JanusHoW

That didn't answer my question. What I'm asking is whether my Blade of Awe will change elements along with the armor if there's a temporary no-drop in its place.
AQ  Post #: 31
8/9/2019 16:00:22   
Legendary Ash

If you take a temporary no drop it will replace Blade of Awe therefore preventing a change of elements when talking to Nimrod, but if you understood my previous post, it means that upon logging in the Blade of Awe will reappear as the default no drop and change to the same element as Armor and Shield.
AQ  Post #: 32
8/10/2019 13:14:49   
JanusHoW

Ah, I see. So then there's no way to make the change stick.

Edit: Anyway, I decided to remove my 10 LUK and put into DEX, so my stats will be 250 STR/200 DEX/250 INT/50 END/0 CHA/0 LUK at 150.

< Message edited by JanusHoW -- 8/11/2019 12:20:39 >

AQ  Post #: 33
8/15/2019 17:53:02   
JanusHoW

Sorry for double-posting, but with GGBs now being 50% off, I decided to take advantage of the deal now.

So far, I scored a Rare and an Ultra Rare box amidst my commons, and got Agony's Embrace and the Bloodzerker Blazing Sword. More edits to come.

Edit 1: My Blade of Awe is now Blade of Awe!!!
Edit 2: Final tally was 101 Commons (including 4 I started with), 11 rares and 1 UltraRare. After exchanges, I now have 1 Common, 3 Rares and 2 UltraRares. What do you suggest I get now?

< Message edited by JanusHoW -- 8/15/2019 18:20:33 >

AQ  Post #: 34
8/15/2019 19:56:09   
Legendary Ash

I recommend purchasing as much GGBs as possible during this August -50% Token sale and spending it on elemental variants of Bloodzerker swords first then the Bloodzerker armors second.
Frogzard Sword would be replaced by a Terra Bloodzerker sword at Lv 150 as its last tier is Lv 147G.
Overlord and Werewolf are good Fire and Earth armors by themselves, does not need to be replaced by Bloodzerker armors yet until Overlord is swept to use the Status lean and Werewolf bug patched to be Neutral lean as originally intended.

A small investment would be purchasing a Museum from House item shop, it gives a free GGB at the start of each month when equipped on an Estate. At its current discount of 1500 Tokens, it would take 7.5 months to break even with the bulk 2000 Token GGB purchase option that's not on discount price.
AQ  Post #: 35
8/18/2019 10:51:08   
JanusHoW

Okay, I've purchased the Bloodzerker Swords. I had a Rare and and Ultra Rare before my final post, which I used to get the Blazing Bloodzerker and Agony's Embrace, but now I only have 400 or so Z-Tokens left after purchasing ~110 GGBs using the 10,000 I got from the Donation Contest, and I still don't plan to use any IRL money to get more, so I'm stuck getting Z-Tokens 3-10 at a time. Also, the sale is on GGBs only, so I can't use it to get

That leaves me with 2 Rares and 2 UltraRares. Any other suggestions? Or should I just wait for more Bloodzerker Swords? Also, where do I get the Museum? It's not in the Housing Shop in Battleon.

Edit: I now have 1000 Z-Tokens from selling off my House and upgrading to a Forest Stone Mansion, which raised my item maximum to a whopping 22 for each (24 for misc, since I purchased 2 extra slots).

< Message edited by JanusHoW -- 8/18/2019 11:16:34 >

AQ  Post #: 36
8/18/2019 15:44:22   
Legendary Ash

I incorrectly thought it was a Token sale, but it seems it was just a GGB sale that was announced through August 31.
The Museum like other Estate house items is found by visiting your Estate, click View Estate and Estate shop, it is currently priced at 3000 tokens, which is not discounted, wait until November's Black Friday for a -50% Token discount sale to purchase it at 1500 Tokens.

I recommend earning daily Tokens which is 50 Tokens for Guardians through battling monsters and saving it, always purchase GGB through the bulk purchase option at 10 GGB for 2000 Tokens since it saves 500 Tokens that equates to a -20% discount.

I would wait to purchase all elemental Bloodzerker swords and prioritize the Light and Dark Bloodzerker armors to replace Ultimon and Geocastellum Robes.
AQ  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: Rate me (again) - LV 135+ Hybrid
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition